Source: IK Enemkpali was claimed by the #Bills. For real. #Rex

Gen X Jet

Good for him, based on the new report Geno sounds like a total dick and IK deserves another chance.

good for ik. he was starting to look like he might amount to something

Is neck and neck, who's he worst poster on any board?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Rex has a new enforcer. Next he'll be asking IK to throw a punch at EJ Manuel to toughen him up.

I give eight games before the wheels start flying off the Rex Ryan bandwagon in Buffalo.

Rex generally starts the season strong.  I don't know if wheels will come off this year, unless they hit a massive mid season slump, otherwise I don't see any reason Rex doesn't get at least 32 games before the wheels fall off.

Yes, and the Jets should return the favor.

If Geno Smith does not press charges, today, he and the Jets are massive spineless pussies.

Such a pathetic group deserves to be the league joke.

isn't that what a spineless pussy does? starts sh*t and presses charges when it does go his way?

isn't that what a spineless pussy does? starts sh*t and presses charges when it does go his way?

THIS is a Jets Board.

And I don't give a flying **** what Geno Smith did or did not do to "provoke" IK to punch him first and break his glass-jaw.

He can, and must now, press charges.

IK will absolutely be found guilty, and the NFL will have no choice to to suspend him.

Telling Rex to go **** himself in this way > if Geno was a start'in something blah blah blah.

Yes, and the Jets should return the favor.

If Geno Smith does not press charges, today, he and the Jets are massive spineless pussies.

Such a pathetic group deserves to be the league joke.

Agreed...

It more or less forces the Jet's/Geno's hand to press charges.  Even if they were leaning against it at first, they have almost no choice but to do so now.

THIS is a Jets Board.

And I don't give a flying **** what Geno Smith did or did not do to "provoke" IK to punch him first and break his glass-jaw.

IK will absolutely be found guilty, and the NFL will have no choice to to suspend him.

Telling Rex to go **** himself in this way > if Geno was a start'in something blah blah blah.

no offense,but this is funny

Rex being Rex.... obviously the GM has ZERO say in decisions over there!

No GM would bring in a situation like this into their locker-room.

That entire locker room is full of them..

Ingognito, Harvin, McCoy and now this kid.....and with the loose ship Rex runs...it'll get ugly there.

THIS is a Jets Board.

100% agree.

Won't this actually happen? And now if I'm Geno, I DO press charges.

Absolutely. The Jets/Geno should press assault and battery charges in Morristown thereby creating a major legal mess for IK and the Bills. Rex is such a douche. The sole reason for this is that he is an infant in a man's body and just trying to get even with the big bad Jets. It has nothing to do with bettering his own team.

You see Jeannie...

you've been scammed by the Rex child-persona.

again, I am a dick because I have a different view than you? really?

Because only a complete dick posts what you post on a daily basis. Only a dick thinks saying someone deserves to be attacked without good reason and is his fault and thinks that something that stupid is a different point of view.

Archived