Source: IK Enemkpali was claimed by the #Bills. For real. #Rex

Gen X Jet

Because only a complete dick posts what you post on a daily basis. Only a dick thinks saying someone deserves to be attacked without good reason and is his fault and thinks that something that stupid is a different point of view.

you obviously live in a very sheltered little world. keep living in it because you wouldn't survive in mine. I still don't think you are a dick,tho

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex being Rex.... obviously the GM has ZERO say in decisions over there!

No GM would bring in a situation like this into their locker-room.

Exactly. Just like it was here when Rex had final say over Tannenbaum. Cue: Savage... 5.....4.....3....2....1

That's kinda the point.

He's a marginal player - on a Buffalo defense that's stacked.

There's no reason to sign this guy other than being a child.  Rex is truly a Man Child running an NFL franchise.

The league's a joke.

Rex is a joke. Him taking this nobody means nothing to me. I ain't worried about this nonsense.

you obviously live in a very sheltered little world. keep living in it because you wouldn't survive in mine. I still don't think you are a dick,tho

yeah, your world. When you get out of your parents basement, talking a tough game and life on the internet get back to us tough guy.

Rex is a joke. Him taking this nobody means nothing to me. I ain't worried about this nonsense.

I agree, don't care about Rex or this player...

But what's happened to this league is disturbing - it's becoming the WWF...When I was a kid - This is the type of sh-- the managers of the bad guys would pull...

The NFL that I used to love has become an F-in joke and it's sad because it's almost unwatchable at this point.

it was wrong for Rex to pick him up... 

let's face it, when Geno is 'healthy' and IK's suspension is up, wouldn't it be great to see IK sack Geno (assuming both are playing); you can't write TV that good....

Oh Rex will be blitzing IK against Geno.  He'll be the second Jets qb he got injured on purpose.

telling it like it is?

No Mark, you see this is your problem, not only do you have a bad posting style problem that rubs people the wrong way, you are totally unaware of it as well.  I deduce you are between 19 and 22 years old posting style wise.

Rex is on NFL network right now.  Says he hasn't even talked to IK yet.  But he believes the guy made a mistake and that he will compete for a backup position behind jerry hughes.  What a joke Rex is.

Can't wait for the Percy vs IK around midseason.

If bullsh*t were a blessing, Rex would be a saint.

Rex is on NFL network right now.  Says he hasn't even talked to IK yet.  But he believes the guy made a mistake and that he will compete for a backup position behind jerry hughes.  What a joke Rex is.

Can't wait for the Percy vs IK around midseason.

It sure does sound like Rex is giving the owner what they wanted.  Publicity.

No Mark, you see this is your problem, not only do you have a bad posting style problem that rubs people the wrong way, you are totally unaware of it as well.  I deduce you are between 19 and 22 years old posting style wise.

bad posting style? that makes me a dick? especially if I am unaware of it? ok. that's nice. no offense, but I could care less about a bad posting style. I say whats on my my mind

So Rex is back in charge of a team just like the days when Tanny was his mini me buddy following him all around.  Rex believed in his heart that Holmes was a good team captain, that Sanchez was a franchise QB and that Tebow was a great addition to the team.

bad posting style? that makes me a dick? especially if I am unaware of it? ok. that's nice. no offense, but I could care less about a bad posting style. I say whats on my my mind

Yes, bad posting style does indeed make you a dick.  At least you have that figured out.  There are 100 degrees of 'saying whats on your mind.'

So Rex is back in charge of a team just like the days when Tanny was his mini me buddy following him all around.  Rex believed in his heart that Holmes was a good team captain, that Sanchez was a franchise QB and that Tebow was a great addition to the team.

The Pats and Eagles have brought Tebow in are they dumb as well??

Yes, bad posting style does indeed make you a dick.  At least you have that figured out.  There are 100 degrees of 'saying whats on your mind.'

Yes, bad posting style does indeed make you a dick

this is laughable

There are 100 degrees of 'saying whats on your mind.'

which particular post of mine made up your mind about me being a dick? I know its probably a collective thing, but there has got to be one that broke the camels back. just curious

The Pats and Eagles have brought Tebow in are they dumb as well??

Bringing in Tebow for the wildcat was a good thing for the Jets, I've said that in the past.  They simply had a moron of an oc in sparano and never used the wildcat effectively at all.  The Jets promised Tebow he would be the back up and gave up resources to get him.  The Pats and Eagles  are pure no cost, no obligation, look sees.  So yeah the Eagles and pats were smart, the Jets and Rex not so much,

No Mark, you see this is your problem, not only do you have a bad posting style problem that rubs people the wrong way, you are totally unaware of it as well. I deduce you are between 19 and 22 years old posting style wise.

I dunno man, seems like he's pretty tough, I'd back off if I were you

THIS is a Jets Board.And I don't give a flying **** what Geno Smith did or did not do to "provoke" IK to punch him first and break his glass-jaw.He can, and must now, press charges.IK will absolutely be found guilty, and the NFL will have no choice to to suspend him.Telling Rex to go **** himself in this way > if Geno was a start'in something blah blah blah.

He isn't pressing charges Geno, for the simple fact does he really want to force his teammates to testify what they witnessed. Who knows if more support Ik over Geno. He wants this to go away as fast as possible.

Archived