Source: IK Enemkpali was claimed by the #Bills. For real. #Rex

Gen X Jet

I don't like to butt in but...

...one of these things doesn't belong.sounds to me like you just quoted half the story. don't worry. its typical around

sounds to me like you quoted half an argument, I respect people till the point where I am not.go back and read some more

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the Namath who everyone worships or is is this the Namath who everyone thinks is a drunk and a washed up has been - I keep losing track .  There's more flopping going around in regards to Namath than a Sunday full of FIFA matches. 

Please my friend don't listen to the foolishness out here..

The post you were responding to was misleading.... all Namath said was that you don't put finger in a bigger man's face.  He didn't "blame" Geno or take IK's side!!

Am I the only one on here that likes that Rex is playing the villain?  I actually think it's kind of hysterical that he immediately signed IK.  And I wouldn't even care if IK became a good player.  In the end, football is entertainment and it's good to have storylines like this (regardless of whether they work in our favor or not though obviously I always root for the Jets to win - except when we obviously stink and can improve draft position, in which case I'm rooting for a longer-term win).

I hope at some point Rex ends up coaching the Raiders too.  And I hope he stays in the league a long time.  He's good for football IMO (though I'm glad the circus is no longer here). 

Today, after hearing this news, I dreamt of the ultimate resolution:

Bills at Jets in November

Rex names IK, Harvin and the Terminator as team captains

Bowles names Geno

players walk up for the coin toss

Geno hands IK $600

Geno then snuffs IK, drops his helmet (he has no mic) and walks off

we should have suspended him, he doesn't deserve to play in this league right now.

If Goodell wasn't so busy ******* up the opportunity to decimate the Patriots, I'd have hoped he could address this... alas, Goodell is hell bent it seems on lending credibility to every irrational, idiotic, uniformed piece of sh*t remark from every piece of sh*t Pats fan from the past several months.

Never trust a ginger to get the job done.

Rex being Rex.... obviously the GM has ZERO say in decisions over there!

No GM would bring in a situation like this into their locker-room.

I'm only on page 3... but has anyone questioned why Rex would want an Idzik pick? I mean, Idzik obviously set out to sabotage Rex, so I'm having a hard time understanding how Rex could possibly now want one of those very players that cost him his job.

THIS is a Jets Board.

And I don't give a flying **** what Geno Smith did or did not do to "provoke" IK to punch him first and break his glass-jaw.

He can, and must now, press charges.

IK will absolutely be found guilty, and the NFL will have no choice to to suspend him.

Telling Rex to go **** himself in this way > if Geno was a start'in something blah blah blah.

This, I agree with. Not because I support Geno being a bitch, but because I support screwing our rivals.

It's quite the paradox. If you get hit by a 260 pound dude and he breaks your jaw, you have a glass jaw. But if the 260 pound dude isn't capable of breaking your jaw, then he probably hits like a bitch.

plenty of fighting going on in locker rooms. there is some big fellas in there. don't hear too much about broken jaws. hence, my assumption of a glass jaw. geno obviously didn't know it was coming, probably why he was startin sh*t in the first place, had his jaw relaxed and probably why it got broke. maybe glass jaw was a bit too harsh

plenty of fighting going on in locker rooms. there is some big fellas in there. don't hear too much about broken jaws. hence, my assumption of a glass jaw. geno obviously didn't know it was coming, probably why he was startin sh*t in the first place, had his jaw relaxed and probably why it got broke. maybe glass jaw was a bit too harsh

Yeah, plenty of fighting going on in locker rooms. That's why the players were saying they've never seen a punch thrown before.

Yeah, plenty of fighting going on in locker rooms. That's why the players were saying they've never seen a punch thrown before.

your kidding yourself if you believe what you just wrote. I am sure it isn't a daily occurrence, but I am sure it happens more than never

Archived