***** Official NY Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well 1st half blew. Good reminder of why the NFL is so profitable though. Don't think I've watched a single commercial since the SB. Everything else is DVRed and skip commercials.

I now want a Toyota (seen what, 26 of their ads in the 1st half?). And I hate Toyotas.

No you dont my friend had a Toyota Tacoma 4 wheel drive pickup original owner took it in for an oil change and they told him we cant you let you drive this truck again the frame is rotted beyond repair 

No you dont my friend had a Toyota Tacoma 4 wheel drive pickup original owner took it in for an oil change and they told him we cant you let you drive this truck again the frame is rotted beyond repair

It's true. Only Toyota's frames rot. It's because they're made from fermented fruit. Bound to happen.

That was an issue with the Tacoma's in the previous body style, the frame rotted to the point where they broke in half. I've got the newer model, it's a good truck for just kicking around, small weekend projects, and avoiding driving an SUV. I've wanted one since Karate Kid and Back to the Future.

Archived