***** Official NY Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread *****

JoeC36

We watched a series of football from the actual starters

I know. Just being overly critical after watching a 3hr @ss whoopin. Usually want to leave a preseason game with things to build on. The only thing to build on here is, next week don't do what ya did last week.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did Detroit tackle well then? Pryor and Cromartie do not belong in the NFL.

Good call, we watched a series of football with our starters playing zone D with guys ment for a man scheme.The majority of the guys you saw will be making as much as me in a few weeks. I'm pissed that there's more reactionary douches than me here since the mass JI exodus. I'm going to get lost in the fold

I know. Just being overly critical after watching a 3hr @ss whoopin. Usually want to leave a preseason game with things to build on. The only thing to build on here is, next week don't do what ya did last week.

I was disappointed with some things, mainly line depth but I figured they weren't really worrying about playing the first preseason game given the way the week played out

Garrapolo took someting like 7 sacks tonight. 1 INT. 

Justice would be Brady having to admit he's guilty, in order to deal down to a 1 game suspension, then him tearing his vagina on his first snap and being out for the season.

he wears protection for that. its called a g-strap. I am fairy certain I read this somewhere

Advantage Fitz?  Fitz is actually quite a mobile QB.

The biggest downgrade is going to be zip on the deep ball.  Reports have stated thorughout camp Fitz can't get any zip on deep balls.

once he gets his legs under him which should take a few more weeks he will be throwing the deep ball just fine

once he gets his legs under him which should take a few more weeks he will be throwing the deep ball just fine

So...watching a few episodes of Daredevil last night was the right choice for me it looks like.

Thank Goodness I dont have to listen to local news talk about how pathetic we looked.

So...watching a few episodes of Daredevil last night was the right choice for me it looks like.

Thank Goodness I dont have to listen to local news talk about how pathetic we looked.

Blame Rex it will make you feel better.. :animal0029:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/conan-o-brien-fun-jets-geno-smith-fiasco-article-1.2323223?ref=Outbrain&ADLocation=footer&ADPosition=2

Might as well forfeit the season?

It's a team with a lot of new pieces, a brand new offensive playbook, brand new defensive schemes, new signals, new head coach, new coordinators, the works.  I didn't expect things to go smoothly.

What was disturbing was:

1.  Lack of tackling and effort on defense.

2.  Lack of rip-ass angry "Parcells disciple" Todd Bowles.

Besides that, it was everything one would expect from what is essentially a first-year team.

SAR I

It's a team with a lot of new pieces, a brand new offensive playbook, brand new defensive schemes, new signals, new head coach, new coordinators, the works.  I didn't expect things to go smoothly.

What was disturbing was:

1.  Lack of tackling and effort on defense.

2.  Lack of rip-ass angry "Parcells disciple" Todd Bowles.

Besides that, it was everything one would expect from what is essentially a first-year team.

SAR I

I thought last night was more for the coaches to work things out. They did tackle like crap and I expect them to adjust the intensity in camp as a result.

I do want to see Bowles letting people have it as well. Just not sure he needed to start last night.

Archived