***** Official NY Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is how our offense is performing with Fitz in with the starters after no work with them.  I honestly feel optimistic by the 3rd preseason game the offense is going to be rocking on all cylinders.  Loved the playcalling and the formations from Gailey.  Somewhat familiar but misleading enough to not feel predictable.

If this is how our offense is performing with Fitz in with the starters after no work with them.  I honestly feel optimistic by the 3rd preseason game the offense is going to be rocking on all cylinders.  Loved the playcalling and the formations from Gailey.  Somewhat familiar but misleading enough to not feel predictable.

BINGO

I'm in a weird place. I'm happy that the game is back, but that being said, I know what's coming. Overreactions, calling for people's heads, bad media stories and other fans laughing at us.

What would life be without tearing whatever grey hairs I have left in my head screaming about a PICK 6 against my beloved NEW YORK JETS !!!    

You thought it was great to see the defense get scored on so easily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First preseason game , imo every play where all the starters get up at the end of it is a good play.

Archived