Oh NO....We Suck Again!!!!

neckdemon

I remember when we went 5 -0 in the preaseason to go 1-15

I remember when we went 1-4 in the preaseason and went to the playoffs

It sucks but dont panic. Preaeason means little

LOL...I wrote the sports section for my HS paper back then and did this huge article on how the Jets 5-0 pre-season was evidence of the greatness that was to come.  Since it was a HS paper, I think they were 1-5 by the time the article came out...Browning Nagle?!?!

its not the score that i cared about here. its how damned bad the defense looked against the lions without megatron. granted we didnt have mo or sheldon out there but the fundamentals looked just awful. i will wait and see but if they still look this bad during the 3rd preseason game it will be time to worry

Huge distractions this week. Preseason game. Starters playing not to get hurt. Missed tackles are rarely a theme for any team over all 16 games and solid tackling rarely occurs for all 16 games. I'll get worried if the tackling does not improve, but for now it just means they need to work on it and they still have a month to do so.

That said, Calvin Pryor will never be a good tackler.

You would think, reading all the panic, that we were down 41-0 at the half, and our starters played the whole half.

But no.

1 drive for starters.  10-3 at half.

Second half is irrelevant meat-cutters-time.

Overreaction at this point.

Who gives a sh*t?? It was preseason game!!!

The Jets are 5-0 in the preseason & 4-12 in the regular season!

Thursday night was a great preseason game, no serious injuries!!

The Browning Rifle was going to be the next Namath!

Archived