Per Joe Benigno on WFAN today...Rex gave Ik....

Kleckineau

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez - weren't you allowed to watch the Three Stooges when you were little? Lighten up Francis!

Franscis...

I see now I am a :donk: .........

I'll take it :shake:

Look, in my original post I threatened no one nor did I say anything inappropriate about anyone. 

All I said was that not everyone takes kindly to a person they care about being beaten down and that makes me a :diablo:

TO YOU AND ALL OTHERS!!!

Look :sign0013:  if I offended anyone...

I was speaking about laughing at Geno getting injured.....  Think I got more hostile responses than Rex making fun of a player getting a beat down!

And I'm in no way am I defending Mr. Smith.  I AM NOT.......

It is now apparent from published reports that he went over to IK and stuck his finger in IK's face and said words to the effect like "I haven't given you your money yet and there is nothing you are going to do about it". 

Next waap broken jaw...... :fighting0093:

Geno should press charges and keep this guy off the field for a while.

Yea I can see it now "Judge he hit me - really hard. He broke my ****in jaw'.  Judge: "Thats what you get for being a dick and not paying off your debts.. Another word and I will hold you in conempt. '  Geno Geno Geno. 

Yea I can see it now "Judge he hit me - really hard. He broke my ****in jaw'.  Judge: "Thats what you get for being a dick and not paying off your debts.. Another word and I will hold you in conempt. '  Geno Geno Geno.

Street court that is the result, in a court of law IK looses unless he can prove he felt he was in danger and neede to protect himself. From the accounts I have read he left his locker area and approached Geno. Case closed IK looses, but not in the eyes of public opinion.

Street court that is the result, in a court of law IK looses unless he can prove he felt he was in danger and neede to protect himself. From the accounts I have read he left his locker area and approached Geno. Case closed IK looses, but not in the eyes of public opinion.

And I read that Geno went to him at his locker..

Rex is so cool!! Makes you wonder who he's focusing on more during camp, jets or bills? But he's so cool! I wish he was our coach. He's so so cool

When Rex was here he focused on the defense 100%.

Now he focuses on the Bills defense 80% and the Jets roster 20%.

Time management.

What I heard was Geno was talking crap and said something IK didn't like.. IK said; say that to my face and Geno went to his locker and got in his face and the rest is history..LOL

Geno owed him $600 for something and refused to pay and talked sh*t to him in front of everybody and got right in his face. what a leader!! Geno got what he deserved and obviously most of the team thinks so also from what the players were saying.

When Rex was here he focused on the defense 100%.

Now he focuses on the Bills defense 80% and the Jets roster 20%.

Time management.

You're so cool Maxman!! You remind me of Rex!! You focus on me 5% of the time! :)

Whats next an IK tattoo for him and a new playmate for his wife,sorry I hate Rex and how many light years he set this organization back with his nonsense and coaching.

Thank you. I hated that assclown from day 1. And 2 AFCCG's don't mean sh*t in my book. How many super bowls has he won?

Since you can't seem to let him go I guess you do miss him.. :animal0029:

Wait uh this is a Rex thread I am commenting in, right? How am I considered the one not letting go? It's quite clear Rex is obsessed with the Jets right now. It's blatantly obvious in fact

All you fans that are so sure what happened:  Geno's friend died so he had to cancel on Enempkali's event.  What if Geno said to IK he would see him at training camp and take care of the expenses.  Then Enempkali, perhaps not satisfied with Geno's reason for not showing up, gets mouthy at training camp with Geno and says his friend was an a$$hole and Geno should have been there anyway, screw you.  So Geno says, **** you maybe I won't pay you, a$$hole.  And so it carried over. 

Not possible, right?  Everyone here knows exactly how it went down and Geno was totally in the wrong, it could not be any other way.

All you fans that are so sure what happened: Geno's friend died so he had to cancel on Enempkali's event. What if Geno said to IK he would see him at training camp and take care of the expenses. Then Enempkali, perhaps not satisfied with Geno's reason for not showing up, gets mouthy at training camp with Geno and says his friend was an a$$hole and Geno should have been there anyway, screw you. So Geno says, **** you maybe I won't pay you, a$$hole. And so it carried over.

Not possible, right? Everyone here knows exactly how it went down and Geno was totally in the wrong, it could not be any other way.

You're arguing with people who are actually happy the best QB on our roster had his jaw broken by a backup linebacker over 600 measly dollars. People who cant grasp the fact that IK might have f*cked our entire season because he had to go ape$hit because Geno couldn't attend his stupid camp and no one probably gave a sh*t when he didn't show due to the fact that IK is a complete nobody. These people don't think logically. You are fighting a losing battle my friend.

All you fans that are so sure what happened:  Geno's friend died so he had to cancel on Enempkali's event.  What if Geno said to IK he would see him at training camp and take care of the expenses.  Then Enempkali, perhaps not satisfied with Geno's reason for not showing up, gets mouthy at training camp with Geno and says his friend was an a$$hole and Geno should have been there anyway, screw you.  So Geno says, **** you maybe I won't pay you, a$$hole.  And so it carried over. 

Not possible, right?  Everyone here knows exactly how it went down and Geno was totally in the wrong, it could not be any other way.

If Geno was the great guy you think he is he would have paid IK when he first saw him in camp and said sorry I couldn't make it and that would have been that..Oh and it was Geno's brothers friend that got killed..

If Geno was the great guy you think he is he would have paid IK when he first saw him in camp and said sorry I couldn't make it and that would have been that..Oh and it was Geno's brothers friend that got killed..

Maybe Geno first saw IK at camp, maybe he didn't.  Maybe IK wasn't too happy when Geno called him and cancelled and stuff was said then, so things were up in the air between them when camp started.  None of you guys know what went down between these two before camp and when camp first started, but you've got the whole incident wrapped up in a nutshell.

Maybe Geno first saw IK at camp, maybe he didn't.  Maybe IK wasn't too happy when Geno called him and cancelled and stuff was said then, so things were up in the air between them when camp started.  None of you guys know what went down between these two before camp and when camp first started, but you've got the whole incident wrapped up in a nutshell.

Geno didn't do that either.

Maybe he didn't, I don't know.  But you people have a private matter all cut and dried, you don't know what was said between these two before they entered that locker room.  But you've got the whole thing judged, you know who's completely in the right and completely in the wrong.   How do you know that IK didn't say something about the deceased because he was angry that Geno didn't show?

Maybe he didn't, I don't know.  But you people have a private matter all cut and dried, you don't know what was said between these two before they entered that locker room.  But you've got the whole thing judged, you know who's completely in the right and completely in the wrong.   How do you know that IK didn't say something about the deceased because he was angry that Geno didn't show?

Ok how about this how many players came out to say what a great guy Geno was and how he will be missed?? 

Separate issue.  For all we know Bowles might have put his foot down and said shut up about the whole thing to the media.  Now Fitz is named the starter for the forseeable future, not just until Geno comes back.  Trubutes to Geno might be interpreted as undercutting Fitz.  Plus, regardless of what the facts of whether or not Geno owed IK the money, Bowles might have been underwhelmed with how Geno acted in the locker room regardless of the merits of the $600 issue.

As a Pacifist I never understand folks laughing at others when they get hurt.

I have said it before people who think hurting others is a joke quickly find how they feel when the worm is turned.

I grew up under the guidance of my father who was an anti-organized crime commanding officer in the South Bronx and he always taught me to never let anyone get away with hurting you or your family. 

Those men are still my friends and I laugh when I hear guys out here saying its a joke..... I see its joke to hurt or disable another person.

I wonder how much you would be laughing if a HC and a player who injured your brother or son were laughing about how they may have ended your loved ones career?

I can assure you that the men I know well in the 48th precinct would have made sure that you wouldn't have laughed or would be laughing for long. 

Still mad at Lucy after all these years.  Get Some Counseling Charlie Brown

Franscis...

I see now I am a :donk: .........

I'll take it :shake:

Look, in my original post I threatened no one nor did I say anything inappropriate about anyone. 

All I said was that not everyone takes kindly to a person they care about being beaten down and that makes me a :diablo:

TO YOU AND ALL OTHERS!!!

Look :sign0013:  if I offended anyone...

I was speaking about laughing at Geno getting injured.....  Think I got more hostile responses than Rex making fun of a player getting a beat down!

And I'm in no way am I defending Mr. Smith.  I AM NOT.......

It is now apparent from published reports that he went over to IK and stuck his finger in IK's face and said words to the effect like "I haven't given you your money yet and there is nothing you are going to do about it". 

Next waap broken jaw...... :fighting0093:

:smileywhore:

Separate issue. For all we know Bowles might have put his foot down and said shut up about the whole thing to the media. Now Fitz is named the starter for the forseeable future, not just until Geno comes back. Trubutes to Geno might be interpreted as undercutting Fitz. Plus, regardless of what the facts of whether or not Geno owed IK the money, Bowles might have been underwhelmed with how Geno acted in the locker room regardless of the merits of the $600 issue.

I'm in agreement that Geno was our best QB at the moment, and I do find the fans celebrating this to be typical of why Jets fans are so universally mocked. It's shameful.

Having said that, Bowles publicly said you can ask the guys about what happened. It's not on lockdown. If Geno were innocent guys would be saying so. It does no good obviously for your QB to just be hung out to dry with a bunch of no comments. It's pretty clear Geno was a real dick with this and that his teammates don't like him. That doesn't mean he can't be a decent QB still, but it doesn't help things at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind that he really didn't owe him a dime. IK's charity got the ticket to get Geno to a camp appearance that Geno was doing as a favor. Because he had to cancel due to a death he now has to pay for the ticket? Everyone makes it sound like Geno borrowed the money. Or that IK lost out due to the cancellation. Did IK refund money due to Geno's cancellation? Anyone know?

Problem with all of this it really never should have happened. And it's funny as all hell that without a shred of real evidence the guy no one likes is accused of be wrong for getting hit in the face.

Archived