Woody wanted Rex to stay for 20 years.

PatriotReign37

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even need to click the link.

Rex said this not Woody.

Rex probably thinks the Bills already want to erect a 60 foot statue in his honor as well >,>

Not saying it isn't possibly true but we all know Rex exaggerates everything to the nth degree

Said it before and I'll say it again: if we had signed DRC last year, we would have won 11 games.

And that would have nullified and changed the outcome of 7 games you think?  You sure teams wouldn't have just continued to shred us up the middle with their Tight Ends?  Did you forget Julius Thomas gloating in the endzone about "how easy it is to score on the Jets"?  No one player was going to help the team last year with the injuries sustained on defense and how terrible Geno was.

I knew he was done after not making the playoffs the last 3 seasons. Once he didn't make it for the 4th time he better have gotten fired

Marvin Lewis hasn't won a playoff game in 11 years and he's still employed.. Playing in NY is no walk in the park..LOL  This will be a big year for Coughlin who hasn't made the playoffs in 3 years and is not getting any younger..

It has become clear that Rex was VERY involved in personnel even under Idzik.

His sh*tty coaching is the reason he got fired nothing else. 

Just a blowhard bottom 5 HC stroking himself as usual and letting everyone know how awesome he is and how anything bad that happens to him is someone else's fault.

He is a steaming pile of sh*t and could not be happier that his overrated ass was kicked out the door. **** him.

Marvin Lewis hasn't won a playoff game in 11 years and he's still employed.. Playing in NY is no walk in the park..LOL  This will be a big year for Coughlin who hasn't made the playoffs in 3 years and is not getting any younger.

the difference. He makes the playoffs

Likely story

On the afternoon of Monday, Jan. 3, 2000, Bill Parcells announced his resignation from the Jets to the public, becoming the first head coach in franchise history to step down with a winning record: 30–20. He informed reporters that his defensive coordinator, Bill Belichick (whose contract from three years earlier ensured that he would take over whenever Parcells decided to leave), was empowered to make all football decisions, while Parcells himself would stay on as a confidant and consultant. And although the contract language lacked preciseness regarding ultimate authority, Parcells, still technically director of football operations at a $2.4 million salary, vowed not to overshadow Belichick..   http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/10/15/bill-parcells-excerpt-bill-belichick-new-york-jets

On the afternoon of Monday, Jan. 3, 2000, Bill Parcells announced his resignation from the Jets to the public, becoming the first head coach in franchise history to step down with a winning record: 30–20. He informed reporters that his defensive coordinator, Bill Belichick (whose contract from three years earlier ensured that he would take over whenever Parcells decided to leave), was empowered to make all football decisions, while Parcells himself would stay on as a confidant and consultant. And although the contract language lacked preciseness regarding ultimate authority, Parcells, still technically director of football operations at a $2.4 million salary, vowed not to overshadow Belichick.. http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/10/15/bill-parcells-excerpt-bill-belichick-new-york-jets

Wish we gave Rex the same deal so he could be the GM and Dennis Thurman could be our coach :(

that's what Rex said.  Not Woody, you dope.  Rex yet again trying to shift the blame for his destruction of the Jets.  This time he blames the media.  "With a new GM there is no way Woody could have kept me... the MEDIA would not have allowed it".  

Proof positive that Rex is an imbecile.

TIL Woody gave Manish hiring and firing powers

For the most part he sucked last year for the Giants.  Still better than our scrubs in comparison, but overall poor to mediocre.  If we had him we may have won one more game, but probably not.

that's what Rex said.  Not Woody, you dope.  Rex yet again trying to shift the blame for his destruction of the Jets.  This time he blames the media.  "With a new GM there is no way Woody could have kept me... the MEDIA would not have allowed it".  

The media drove Tom Seaver out of NY I understand how Rex meant it..

For the most part he sucked last year for the Giants.  Still better than our scrubs in comparison, but overall poor to mediocre.  If we had him we may have won one more game, but probably not.

I'd rather have leonard williams and revis this year than DRC under contract for 5 years

Ryan said. “I could have been his coach for 20 years, that’s what Woody wanted.

Until Woody makes a statement denying he wanted anything of the sort Rexs statement stands as fact.

Oh, and GFY.

I don't even need to click the link.

Rex said this not Woody.

Rex probably thinks the Bills already want to erect a 60 foot statue in his honor as well >,>

Not saying it isn't possibly true but we all know Rex exaggerates everything to the nth degree

He said he and Woody were like brothers. Yeah, I can that. Beer and a brat Rex paired with a guy that knows which is the salad fork. Rex is hot air that never ends.

Archived