Woody wanted Rex to stay for 20 years.

PatriotReign37

He said he and Woody were like brothers. Yeah, I can that. Beer and a brat Rex paired with a guy that knows which is the salad fork. Rex is hot air that never ends.

Rex should have gone with Tanny in 2013 Woody kept him so I guess he didn't exactly hate him..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you watch DRC actually play for the Giants last season? He was awful.

1/2 of blatesman's posts are rex bashing, unless you are an attractive women who would naturally find him forgettable, how do you not know this?

Ryan said. “I could have been his coach for 20 years, that’s what Woody wanted.

Until Woody makes a statement denying he wanted anything of the sort Rexs statement stands as fact.

Oh, and GFY.

Rex's statement is a "fact"? 

I see you do not understand the meaning of "fact".

My God you are so incredibly dumb.  

No wonder why Pats fans can't discern "fact" from fiction.  If they are like you, then they don't even understand what a "fact" is.

We've had obnoxious trolls for years, but several at least had some degree of intelligence.  You, on the other hand, are apparently on the 2-digit side of the IQ spectrum.

Wow. Stupid is as stupid does.

The media drove Tom Seaver out of NY I understand how Rex meant it..

How Rex meant it?  He meant it as another failed attempt to shift the blame for the collapse of the Jets off of himself and onto anyone else possible.  As usual.

How Rex meant it?  He meant it as another failed attempt to shift the blame for the collapse of the Jets off of himself and onto anyone else possible.  As usual.

Yep the NY sports media never starts any controversy the just go with the facts.. :animal0029:  

Yep the NY sports media never starts any controversy the just go with the facts.. :animal0029:  

Maybe the kind of "facts" that the patriot reign troll imagines.

Honestly, are you actually denying that Rex was again trying to shift blame?  Really?

Maybe the kind of "facts" that the patriot reign troll imagines.

Honestly, are you actually denying that Rex was again trying to shift blame?  Really?

First Rex should have gone with Tanny,however if Woody fired Idzik and kept Rex again the media would have gone ballistic..

First Rex should have gone with Tanny,however if Woody fired Idzik and kept Rex again the media would have gone ballistic..

So you sincerely believe that Woody would not have fired Rex but for his worry over what the media would say?  

Because that is exactly what Rex was trying to say.  

Sorry.  I call bulllshhit on that one.  Plus I can't believe that you would actually buy into that steaming pile of horsecrap.  

Very disappointed in you.

So you sincerely believe that Woody would not have fired Rex but for his worry over what the media would say?  

Because that is exactly what Rex was trying to say.  

Sorry.  I call bulllshhit on that one.  Plus I can't believe that you would actually buy into that steaming pile of horsecrap.  

Very disappointed in you.

What I believe is Woody should have fired Rex with Tanny.. I understood what Rex was saying about the media not to mention the billboards etc Do I think Woody would have kept Rex if he wouldn't have rightfully got killed by fans and the media?? It wouldn't have surprised me in the least..

1/2 of blatesman's posts are rex bashing, unless you are an attractive women who would naturally find him forgettable, how do you not know this?

Half of your posts are about how great Rex is and the other half are about how you don't really think Rex is great. Who's the idiot? I don't see how anybody isn't exhausted with this at this point. Rex is the guy who goes from first to worst when advanced a rung too high. And he's the guy who this ruins for moving back down instead of teaching him to stay in his lane. So it's just over. What else is there?

Half of your posts are about how great Rex is and the other half are about how you don't really think Rex is great. Who's the idiot? I don't see how anybody isn't exhausted with this at this point. Rex is the guy who goes from first to worst when advanced a rung too high. And he's the guy who this ruins for moving back down instead of teaching him to stay in his lane. So it's just over. What else is there?

Defend your lady friend's honor some place else, the anti rex clan is just more annoying and over the top. This team doesn't have a lot of good history and whether we like it or not, 2009 and 2010 were the best back to back years we've had since Namath

Rex is a buffoon for sure, but the teams history is littered with people who aspire to buffoon

Defend your lady friend's honor some place else, the anti rex clan is just more annoying and over the top. This team doesn't have a lot of good history and whether we like it or not, 2009 and 2010 were the best back to back years we've had since Namath

Rex is a buffoon for sure, but the teams history is littered with people who aspire to buffoon

Whether you knew it or not, 2009 and 2010 were over before they started. We were top ten in DVOA in 2011 too but the shine was off the cactus at that point.

Whether you knew it or not, 2009 and 2010 were over before they started. We were top ten in DVOA in 2011 too but the shine was off the cactus at that point.

No way man, i totally thought we were going to be the first team in history to win a SB with a terrible QB

So how do those constitute the best whatever since god knows what? Those were the first two seasons after we found out we were ****ed for five. Last year was better than 2009.

Good god, this is boring.. I'm sorry i made fun of your bitch, will you leave me alone now?

It has become clear that Rex was VERY involved in personnel even under Idzik.

His sh*tty coaching is the reason he got fired nothing else. 

Just a blowhard bottom 5 HC stroking himself as usual and letting everyone know how awesome he is and how anything bad that happens to him is someone else's fault.

He is a steaming pile of sh*t and could not be happier that his overrated ass was kicked out the door. **** him.

You say this as if it's a fact, when it's completely your creation. Now the facts,: idzik, woody and Rex all publicly said before, during and after the season that all personnel decisions were made by Idzik. Ryan only coached the team on the field. When. woody fired Rex he said if Rex didn't like the personnel decisions, he should have said something. Do you really believe that if Rex had the power that he would have chosen the defense that he had? That he would have let Revis and Sanchez slip away?

You'll say anything to justify your hatred of Rex, or scarier yet, you might actually believe this crap that you created.

Archived