Camp Tweets 8/16

flgreen

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Bowles says Enunwa running with 1st team is about getting look at personnel groups, etc, nothing to do with Kerley. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Ferguson and Mangold had a rest day

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

1. Todd Bowles not happy that Geno Smith was working out on his own so soon after surgery. Says they "dealt with it internally." #nyj

1 retweet0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Todd Bowles did not like seeing Geno throwing on his own.

I thought it was stupid of Geno to be throwing the ball, first thing that came to mind was what if he gets hit in the face with the ball, I didn't even think about the possibility of infection.  Good to see the org addressed it with him.

It never happened don't believe your lying eye's...LOL

1. Though Bowles isn't happy with Geno throwing, the coach said he won't be disciplining the QB for it.

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Interesting that Todd Bowles wasn't happy with Geno Smith throwing on his own after jaw surgery. "Dealt with it internally," TB said #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Geno Smith won't be disciplined, per Bowles. #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Bowles said there's no change in Geno's recovery timetable. It's still 6-10 weeks. As I, and @domcosentino, indicated earlier in week.

1. Geno Geno Geno

1 retweet0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

All this after knowing he was punched by his own teammate in the locker room for allegedly instigating it.. How do you 'follow' that?

2 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Bowles said Jets weren't happy Geno was seen throwing a football at home. Not cleared to do anything physical. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

As a teammate, you know your QB has been advised not to have any physical activity, then you find out he's tossing the rock with a friend..?

1. Devin Smith says he's still healing and hasn't yet been able to do physical activities. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

The fact that Jeremy Kerley would be uncertain about his role + "fighting" for playing time is just so strange to me

@Cnimbley

Wait a second, are we really killing Geno for throwing the ball around with his friend? That's where we are at? #Jets #JetsCamp

What if Geno's landlord approached Geno and said; hey you owe me rent just when his friend threw the ball to him and it hit him in the face? He would have screwed up his metal mouth..LOL

I thought it was stupid of Geno to be throwing the ball, first thing that came to mind was what if he gets hit in the face with the ball, I didn't even think about the possibility of infection.  Good to see the org addressed it with him.

Let him play catch with hand grenades .......who cares!

@Cnimbley

Wait a second, are we really killing Geno for throwing the ball around with his friend? That's where we are at? #Jets #JetsCamp

Sad but true. Hope Geno able to block out all the noise. All the hate actually making me more of a Geno supporter.

Archived