Jet Nation on for 1 hour starting 7 pm SNY

Savage69

Is this a new episode? Said it first aired on the 12th

On my TV listing it says new after all that happened this week I would be shocked if it's not new but your right on DTV it says it aired on the 12?? New episodes always air on Sundays though we will find out soon enough.. At any rate I haven't seen it if it did air Wednesday..

Fitzpatrick doesn't have a long ball doesn't have an arm need a long ball to loosen up the defense.

Geno throws a missile.

I love this show telling it like it is.

I'll believe this when I see it in 2015. Fitz has some WR talent on this team..I think he has enough of an arm and good WR to keep other teams honest.

..Geno had a long ball...never found a target, but he had a long ball.

I'll believe this when I see it in 2015. Fitz has some WR talent on this team..I think he has enough of an arm and good WR to keep other teams honest.

..Geno had a long ball...never found a target, but he had a long ball.

geno improved that in camp and off season all reports were saying he was a different QB I was excited to hear all this and couldn't wait to see it only to be disappointed with Fitzpatrick calling the signals now. 

geno improved that in camp and off season all reports were saying he was a different QB I was excited to hear all this and couldn't wait to see it only to be disappointed with Fitzpatrick calling the signals now.

Ok...me, too (until punch-gate )....but fitz hasn't looked worse than Geno in camp.. I'd call it even. I have more faith in in Fitz than Geno and that has me feeling pretty good.

The depth at the position is what concerns me now, not the starter.

Fitzpatrick doesn't have a long ball doesn't have an arm need a long ball to loosen up the defense. 

Geno throws a missile. 

I love this show telling it like it is.

Yeah, also not looking good for Devin Smith. Fitz won't be able to get him the ball.

Archived