Sign in to follow this  
Bugg

Semi-Official Concert Review Thread

i saw blur last night at MSG after years (decades?) of waiting!

Suffice to say after 20 years it seems they have beaten Oasis in battle for "Kings of Britpop"

unbelievable show

here is a vid from LA a few nights prior

• Upvote 2

went to see dead and company at MSG last sunday night.....it was my first time seeing a "proper dead show" ( i know, without Jerry it is nothing lol)!  I have seen Bobby solo and sitting in with other bands a few times

i was blown away by John Mayers playing! that boy has skills

was a lil disappointed by lack of "shakedown Street" before the show but its 7th ave, what do you expect

my frend who is a huge deadhead from back in the day said halloween was the best "post jerry' show he has ever seen....including chicago

had a great time! 

• Upvote 1

saw pearl jam in ft laudy.......super tight show, great setlist, eddie guzzled 3 bottles of wine onstage by my count and has replaced the george bush mask with a Trump one lol.......mike is a way better guitar player than i remember and basically had his whole side of the stage hyped up with his crazy antics

saw Jim James solo acoustic at Town Hall last night. 

the guy is a ******* genius, just him and a guitar and a drummer on some songs.

he is playing at the Capital theater tonight and the is a free webcast at 9 pm. check it out

side note, great weekend for music here in nyc.....jack white at kings theater in Bklyn and bob weir at the beacon

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company