Sign in to follow this  
Bugg

Semi-Official Concert Review Thread

Rush at Greensboro Coliseum. Show #41. 

Best setlist ever. 

If you missed this tour, kick yourself. 

• Upvote 1

I was there....  Im in Charlotte. Where are you?

I'm in Jacksonville, FL.  Bergen Jet lives in Greensboro. I went to him because his wife was 8 months pregnant so MSG was out of the question for him this tour. 

Jacob's Ladder and Camera Eye were huge highlights for me. Also loved hearing How It Is live for the first time. 

Yeah, I am a huge fan and have read about the band, seen the movies etc.   I respect his decision.  My 1st show was Hemispheres in 1979 in NYC.

I can tell you.. Alex is totally kool. I had wine with them the night of the show in a small VIP room. Client of mine is a close friend of Alex. There were no more than 12 in the room, Alex, Geddy no Neal of course.

Also..sound check is totally amazing.  5pm, the band walks in to an empty arena and plays 3 songs in front of perhaps 25 people.

have seen them perhaps 10 times.

So jealous. 

On 4/11/2016 at 0:50 PM, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

saw pearl jam in ft laudy.......super tight show, great setlist, eddie guzzled 3 bottles of wine onstage by my count and has replaced the george bush mask with a Trump one lol.......mike is a way better guitar player than i remember and basically had his whole side of the stage hyped up with his crazy antics

Saw them in Jax on 4/13. Ridiculously great show. 

Just saw Eagles of Death Metal at Rockville in Jax. Its a crime that this band isn't huge. 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company