Forum Upgrade Complete

I like it so far.  Looks pretty clean and fast.  Will give more specific feedback as I discover stuff.

Thank you for all of the work you do to provide this place for we insane Jets fans!

That is great to hear. Thank you!

The white thats the background for this post its way too bright my cataracts are killing me i tried to tone down my brightness on my computer to no avail. Thanks 

Thanks for the info, this was the original after the upgrade. (white)

Forum_Upgrade_Complete_-_Page_9_-_New_Yo

This is the current after toning down the white

Forum_Upgrade_Complete_-_Page_9_-_New_Yo

We can make it a bit darker if needed though?

Here was the original before the upgrade 

Free_Agency_Twitter_Updates_-_New_York_J

Edited by Admin

it looks a little better its just very bright white. 

I'm sorry that I'm a little confused on this? the pre upgrade color was in fact pure white, while this one now is a few shades darker.  Was this an issue for you before the upgrade too I assume? If we go much darker, then there is a lot to change as it will blend in with many other elements.  

@Maxman: not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but on the old system, clicking on a thread title would automatically redirect you to the newest unread post in the thread, which was awesome. When you click on a thread title in the new system, it just opens the first post on the first page and you have to click through to the page you were on, then scroll down and find the newest post, which is not awesome.

@Maxman: not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but on the old system, clicking on a thread title would automatically redirect you to the newest unread post in the thread, which was awesome. When you click on a thread title in the new system, it just opens the first post on the first page and you have to click through to the page you were on, then scroll down and find the newest post, which is not awesome.

Click on the dot or star. 

• Upvote 3

New_York_Jets_Message_Board_-_JetNation.

Some of it might be slightly different than the old board. But you can still definitely go to the first unread post in a thread. You have to clock to the left of the thread and not the title.

Edited by Maxman
  • Upvote 3