fitz= worst qb maybe ever to start for a jets team

kmnj

fitz is TERRIBLE-maybe the worst to ever put on the Jets uniform-there is a reason he bounces from team to team -he SUCKS-I was at the game as always(I know it is just preseason) but dude is TERRIBLE-even in an exhibition he refuses to throw the long ball-those 5 yard passes over and over again were awful to watch-reminds me of chad when his arm was shot but chad at one time was a pretty solid qb for the jets- we have decker and marshall use them-I would rather the Jets start Petty this year-he is raw but will play with heart and emotion and be willing to throw it-Fitz looked like he would rather be at home instead of playing and watching his practices(we talking practice in my best Iverson voice) he looks awful there too.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you can put together a brief analysis of any QB who's ever started at least one preseason game for us? I'd like to take a closer look at these findings

From someone who can't put together a sentence with periods?

fitz is TERRIBLE-maybe the worst to ever put on the Jets uniform-there is a reason he bounces from team to team -he SUCKS-I was at the game as always(I know it is just preseason) but dude is TERRIBLE-even in an exhibition he refuses to throw the long ball-those 5 yard passes over and over again were awful to watch-reminds me of chad when his arm was shot but chad at one time was a pretty solid qb for the jets- we have decker and marshall use them-I would rather the Jets start Petty this year-he is raw but will play with heart and emotion and be willing to throw it-Fitz looked like he would rather be at home instead of playing and watching his practices(we talking practice in my best Iverson voice) he looks awful there too.

The reason is that no one wants to play their backup QB a lot of money so they cut ties with the guy, No one wants to keep him as a long term solution either because everyone who doesn't have a QB is looking for their franchise QB and not one who is "good enough". There is also a reason he has been in the NFL for 10 years and counting and the fact that he has been on so many teams shows how many professional talent evaluators believe in Fitz, thanks for the post though, the irrational bickering of young fans always makes my day better.

I started a similar thread an hour before the forum upgrade titled Fitzpatrick Sucks Balls!  With inserted comment

Discuss

It got locked :(

The Jets, and any other NFL team will never win anything with him under center, never have never will.

I started a similar thread an hour before the forum upgrade titled Fitzpatrick Sucks Balls!  With inserted comment

Discuss

It got locked :(

The Jets, and any other NFL team will never win anything with him under center, never have never will.

you probably have a track record of starting threads of this quality

you probably have a track record of starting threads of this quality

You don't know me from a hole in the wall, I don't have a track record of anything, all I know is in Fitz career he has never won anything.

Now I'd appreciate it if you didn't troll me because you don't know the difference between a QB who can win in this league, and one who can't.  Probably think Foles is good to lol.

You don't know me from a hole in the wall, I don't have a track record of anything, all I know is in Fitz career he has never won anything.

Now I'd appreciate it if you didn't troll me because you don't know the difference between a QB who can win in this league, and one who can't.  Probably think Foles is good to lol.

you realize he's the back-up who just got here, right ?

Archived