fitz= worst qb maybe ever to start for a jets team

kmnj

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent call.

Ditto.

I notice your activity level dropped big time when he started winning. Still depressed? Come on, Jets are winning!

Now here is a guy who gets it.

Incredible.

Yeah Geno is exciting alright. Pick 6's are amazing. Fitz is a boring winner who is about to set franchise records for TDs. BORING!!!! lol

Switch to books.

Winning is pretty darn entertaining.

25 TDs, 11 INTs. Man if only he could limit those turnovers. I called 24/11 in the summer. Even I sold Fitz short.

People who don't need remedial football are able to extrapolate data sets to predict future performance It's a skill. Don't feel bad.

Another brilliant call.

If Fitz is bad, Geno is an abomination.

Smart.

Yeah except the ones you patronizingly called remedial were correct. 

Given your track record of eval QB, maybe we should go for the guy.

Yeah those "correct" arguments do look ridiculous, don't they?

Care to define "well" for us?

OK this is getting creepy. I am calling the cops. 

Here, I'll make you happy and sad all at once: I was wrong and I couldn't be happier about it! I am ******* thrilled. I want Fitz back next year. He is our new Vinny. 

Did you think I would be upset about this? The Jets are winning and I just got a huge promotion. I slept like a baby last night while you were up searching for all of my posts from 2-3 months ago, mumbling to yourself about how you were gonna 'show me.'

Congrats! You got me! The Jets are winning and I am happy as ****!

I got no problem with people who were just wrong but man there are a couple who were nasty and vicious to those who were pro fitz. Many of them have been absent since Fitz's rise. I just want our wayward brothers to return.

These guys are clowns...must have so many shortcomings in their own personal lives that they find the need to attack others and  constantly belittle the achievements of our quarterback...it is getting beyond old and very transparent.

I am happy to have been wrong about Fitz.  The problem is we could go 11-5 and still miss the playoffs.  11-5 w/o the playoffs would mean nothing to me.

Agreed.  Totally thrilled to be wrong about him.  I want him back next season while we search for our franchise QB.  Just wish he could have avoided those 2 back 2 back stinkers vs. Houston and Buffalo. I literally thought he was done and hit the wall at that point.  He was that bad in those games.  He's bounced back incredibly but man, those 2 games sting like a mofo right now.  Like a mofo. 

Here, I'll make you happy and sad all at once: I was wrong and I couldn't be happier about it! I am ******* thrilled. I want Fitz back next year. He is our new Vinny. 

Did you think I would be upset about this? The Jets are winning and I just got a huge promotion. I slept like a baby last night while you were up searching for all of my posts from 2-3 months ago, mumbling to yourself about how you were gonna 'show me.'

Agreed.  Totally thrilled to be wrong about him.  I want him back next season while we search for our franchise QB.  Just wish he could have avoided those 2 back 2 back stinkers vs. Houston and Buffalo. I literally thought he was done and hit the wall at that point.  He was that bad in those games.  He's bounced back incredibly but man, those 2 games sting like a mofo right now.  Like a mofo. 

JiF and Klecko deserve credit for doing a 180 on Fitzy.  So proud.  See Klecko, told you he's not a Pennington!  :)

I was totally wrong about Fitzpatrick and I eat crow. 

Im more upset about the possibility of going 11-5 and not making the playoffs. 

But right now that is out of our control. If we knew that it might take 11-12 wins to get into the playoffs this year, then we would have thought it would have been hard to begin with

But right now that is out of our control. If we knew that it might take 11-12 wins to get into the playoffs this year, then we would have thought it would have been hard to begin with

So we bitch and moan instead about the guys who were dead wrong on Fitzpatrick daily here and thats ok. 

Fitz is an easy guy to like. He plays his heart out, seems like a real, down to earth good dude. Doesn't lecture the media about how privileged they are to be in his presence.....

Yep.  Total baller, even if he has some physical limitations that kept him from being an elite/top 10-12 type.  And I'm guessing we won't have to give him a big contract to keep him around either. 

Excellent call.

Ditto.

I notice your activity level dropped big time when he started winning. Still depressed? Come on, Jets are winning!

Now here is a guy who gets it.

Incredible.

Yeah Geno is exciting alright. Pick 6's are amazing. Fitz is a boring winner who is about to set franchise records for TDs. BORING!!!! lol

Switch to books.

Winning is pretty darn entertaining.

25 TDs, 11 INTs. Man if only he could limit those turnovers. I called 24/11 in the summer. Even I sold Fitz short.

People who don't need remedial football are able to extrapolate data sets to predict future performance It's a skill. Don't feel bad.

Another brilliant call.

If Fitz is bad, Geno is an abomination.

Smart.

Yeah except the ones you patronizingly called remedial were correct. 

Given your track record of eval QB, maybe we should go for the guy.

Yeah those "correct" arguments do look ridiculous, don't they?

Care to define "well" for us?

cold.

Yep.  Total baller, even if he has some physical limitations that kept him from being an elite/top 10-12 type.  And I'm guessing we won't have to give him a big contract to keep him around either. 

Total baller?  That's a stretch.  Gamer, for sure.  Baller?  You're getting carried away.

I'm surprised.  I knew you weren't a real Jets fan.  Just a guy with Antifitz running through his veins.  This mea culpa is 100% facade.

It took ten minutes you made it nice and easy by depositing all your vomit in the same thread.

Welcome back. I actually missed you lol

Next defensive line for haters: Oh no we are overpaying for fitz! ;)

I am happy to have been wrong about Fitz.  The problem is we could go 11-5 and still miss the playoffs.  11-5 w/o the playoffs would mean nothing to me.

Better to build a house on solid earth than quicksand.

See this is what I miss. It's like Scut Farkus still trying to be a bully after getting waxed by Ralphie. It's over, bro. Just be a decent person to your fellow Jets fans from now on.

Dude, I don't know what your problem is but I never took anything personally, you did. Read my posts. I never personally attacked you. You, on the other hand, can't seem to respond to a single one of my posts without resorting to personal attacks. 

I challenge you to find one post of mine debating football with you where I personally attacked you. Did I attack your posts and take issue with your comments? Absolutely. I never once took a personal shot at you. If you can't tell the difference, that's on you. 

You have some built up hostility toward me because of something I said years ago in confidence via private message with someone who told you what I said and I honestly thought we found some common ground shortly thereafter. Apparently my off the cuff comment really stung you because you've clearly had it in for me ever since. 

The Jets are winning big guy. The weather is beautiful in most of the country. Enjoy it. Savor it. Please don't waste your time harboring some horribly misplaced animosity toward me. Life's too short, bruh. 

I challenge you to find one post of mine debating football with you where I personally attacked you. Did I attack your posts and take issue with your comments? Absolutely. I never once took a personal shot at you. If you can't tell the difference, that's on you. 

Sorry I don't take homework assignments from Remedial Football Professor

Archived