Sheldon Richardson ~ ~ ~

kelly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please go thru the five pages of this thread and find a single post referring to Richardson as a hero or a role model, because somehow I missed it. 

actually you did! Go back and look when you replied to my post. I didn't, but you said I wanted him to be a role model. Try and keep up kid

Ok how about a trade of Mo and Sheldon for JJ Watt and a draft pick?? LOL

see now Bryan cox is a perfect example of a guy who learned from his mistakes. Sheldon just doesn't get it, and probably never will. But slats would love to pack his fudge :)

see now Bryan cox is a perfect example of a guy who learned from his mistakes. Sheldon just doesn't get it, and probably never will. But slats would love to pack his fudge :)

Bryan Cox became a team leader I don't think LT ever changed other then being a HOF player..

Bryan Cox became a team leader I don't think LT ever changed other then being a HOF player..

Sheldon isn't LT lol and even LT learned from his mistakes. And he became a team leader after Parcells left.

Please go thru the five pages of this thread and find a single post referring to Richardson as a hero or a role model, because somehow I missed it. 

I'm sorry.... Character matters.   There is a NEW  line in the sand.  If Sheldon cares nothing about the hundreds of innocent people he put at risk at 140 MPH and the thousands of kids who think it's OK to do what he did I do.

Its that simple.   For me.  We have an entire group of peeople who care nothing about civility... I won't pretend it's OK anymore. 

When is Rae Caruths timeup??  Oh wait....  what about Aaron Hernandez.???

Yeah, perfect analogy. Sheldon is basically a murderer. 

I see, so now it's about me?

always attack the poster when you can't defend the topic! Way to go mr moderator

:rl:

I can easily defend my position, take a poke at you, and chew gum at the same time. Most people with over 20,000 posts here can usually handle a little jab without whining. Sorry if I forgot how thin-skinned you can be. I'll try to be more sensitive next time. 

Sheldon isn't LT lol and even LT learned from his mistakes. And he became a team leader after Parcells left.

So the Tuna kept him from maturing?? LOL LT was a drug abused shell of himself his last 2 years under Handley..The only thing he ever led was to cross the line during the strike..

I can easily defend my position, take a poke at you, and chew gum at the same time. Most people with over 20,000 posts here can usually handle a little jab without whining. Sorry if I forgot how thin-skinned you can be. I'll try to be more sensitive next time. 

His behavior easily could have resulted in multiple deaths....  EASILY.     BUT OK....    

lol posts and whining again it's all about me? Listen kid, I can take my share of jabs. Trust me, but it obviously looks like you can't. I think you better grow some thicker skin

lol posts and whining again it's all about me? Listen kid, I can take my share of jabs. Trust me, but it obviously looks like you can't. I think you better grow some thicker skin

Yes, it's true. I still haven't fully recovered from your fudge packing comment. Clever balancing act, pretending to be above the fray while fraying it up. 

If John Lennon had thick skin the bullets would have bounced off..

His behavior easily could have resulted in multiple deaths....  EASILY.     BUT OK....    

Yeah, but it didn't. Stupid, childish stunt, compounded by his attempt to hide it. Luckily everyone survived, and hopefully it serves as a learning experience. At 24 years old, he's arguably the most talented player on the team. Maybe his off field nonsense allows the Jets to resign him to a team friendly deal. That'd be great. 

Yeah, but it didn't. Stupid, childish stunt, compounded by his attempt to hide it. Luckily everyone survived, and hopefully it serves as a learning experience. At 24 years old, he's arguably the most talented player on the team. Maybe his off field nonsense allows the Jets to resign him to a team friendly deal. That'd be great. 

So far he has lost over 600,000 this year if he gets more games from the league he could lose around a million.. If that doesn't click in his thug head nothing will..

Sheldon doesn't need 1st team reps Williams and others that will play during Sheldon's suspension do.. 

the more reps williams gets the better.  He's going to be special.  I didn't love the pick at first because I felt there would be too many plays with one of the 3 on the sidelines, with those 3 likely to become 3 of our top 5-6 players in the team.  Now that Sheldon has cut his contract extension off at the legs, I can't be more excited we have williams.  If there was the next Watt in the draft, it's him.  Let's see what the kid does learning under fire.i think he's going to be special.

I was cutoff by a motorist the other day. he ended up ...upside down after his car triple flipped.  He was in a hurry. 

I have pics of his SUV, flipped 3 times, on its side.  Ill post them if you'd like.

He nearly killed me and MANY others trying to go to fukkin work. REAL WORK. .  I helped pull him from the car after he flipped 3 times.   Someone pulled up and said..to me.. "YOU act like a hero but you are not. he almost killed me and my infant son as well as several others. we were driven off the side of the road by him."  This was 3 weeks ago,

He is right.  His son and he, As well as I were put in GRAVE, yes. LIFE ending danger.  

FUKK Sheldon. Anyone who defends him defends lawlessness that jeapordizes human life is below the civility I expect from decency.  I'm done here. GO JETS and let's hope you, your family never encounter Sheldon or anyone like him.  

I was cutoff by a motorist the other day. he ended up ...upside down after his car triple flipped.  He was in a hurry. 

I have pics of his SUV, flipped 3 times, on its side.  Ill post them if you'd like.

He nearly killed me and MANY others trying to go to fukkin work. REAL WORK. .  I helped pull him from the car after he flipped 3 times.   Someone pulled up and said..to me.. "YOU act like a hero but you are not. he almost killed me and my infant son as well as several others. we were driven off the side of the road by him."  This was 3 weeks ago,

He is right.  His son and he, As well as I were put in GRAVE, yes. LIFE ending danger.  

FUKK Sheldon. Anyone who defends him defends lawlessness that jeapordizes human life is below the civility I expect from decency.  I'm done here. GO JETS and let's hope you, your family never encounter Sheldon or anyone like him.  

Was Sheldon driving over 140 MPH in rush hour traffic? I missed that part of the story, too. 

Sheldon doesn't need 1st team reps Williams and others that will play during Sheldon's suspension do.. 

true, but I think he would give sheldumb some work against the 1's to keep him sharp, rotate him in there.  I can't say he hasn't played at all, but I haven't noticed him in there.  

Yes, it's true. I still haven't fully recovered from your fudge packing comment. Clever balancing act, pretending to be above the fray while fraying it up. 

well you're the one that wanted to go in that direction. I can assure you being a mod here for 5-6 years I don't think I ever banned anybody for attacking me, hell I actually welcomed it.

now go back and read the thread kid. My comment about two Rex defenders defending Sheldon poked you right in the buttocks and it hurt. And you still haven't defended any of the posts on the topic, because you can't. So you get a little of your own medicine and bp has over 20k posts is immature and thin skinned. Got it!

well you're the one that wanted to go in that direction. I can assure you being a mod here for 5-6 years I don't think I ever banned anybody for attacking me, hell I actually welcomed it.

now go back and read the thread kid. My comment about two Rex defenders defending Sheldon poked you right in the buttocks and it hurt. And you still haven't defended any of the posts on the topic, because you can't. So you get a little of your own medicine and bp has over 20k posts is immature and thin skinned. Got it!

Have no idea what you're talking about here. I've clearly stated my opinion on the matter. Not sure what your thin skin expects me to defend

This is like saying someone shooting a gun in an empty field is the same as someone popping off in a crowded mall. 

Unbelievable... The fans that will defend the behavior or a person with Guns, a kid, running the police.

Yes he can tackle.   he's a hero. PLEASE look at why you accept such a piece of shlt as a role model. 

Mommy my or Daddy issues?????

the gun was legal.  I don't get why that he had a gun, legally, is brought up.  

beyond that, he made a mistake, everyone knows it.  He claims it woke him up, he doesn't want to embarrass himself, fans org and family again.  Let's hope so.  

that's why I don't understand why you got so upset about the fudge packing comment. The unicorn and rainbow reference went right over your head. That wasn't a teh ghey statement.

Lol. I was being sarcastic when I said that bothered me. And no, your comment this morning did not go over my head, either. 

I'm just glad that if anyone ever needs someone to throw the first stone, JN has an ample supply of volunteers at the ready. 

Archived