The *******Official ******Jets -Giants Game thread.

joewilly12

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you so need to give it a rest.  

How can you be a fan of this team and give it a rest the QB situation is a mess like many seasons before this one QB has always been an issue whether it be backup or starter. 

Again I'm rooting for the Jets to win if that includes Fitz doing it then so be it. 

Time will tell. 

No rest for me until we hoist the Lombardi Trophy. 

Again I'm rooting for the Jets to win if that includes Fitz doing it then so be it. 

Time will tell. 

Agreed.  Same here.  Hope Fitz gets things going tonight.  But I'm not gonna blindly support the guy 'til he shows something/anything.  Worst case scenario, if Fitz can't get things rolling, really hope to see Petty for a series or two with the 1s.

In other news, the Giants have major concerns at safety.  However after realizing the QB they're facing tonight can't throw 15yds, they'll be starting an extra LBer who will just hang in the flat.

Can't wait to watch this game....Tuesday. At least I get the Jets/Eagles game live (first preseason Jets I actually get live) I feel like the amount of money they charge at Direct TV for the NFL package they should throw in the preseason games.

Agreed.  Same here.  Hope Fitz gets things going tonight.  But I'm not gonna blindly support the guy 'til he shows something/anything.  Worst case scenario, if Fitz can't get things rolling, really hope to see Petty for a series or two with the 1s.

In other news, the Giants have major concerns at safety.  However after realizing the QB they're facing tonight can't throw 15yds, they'll be starting an extra LBer who will just hang in the flat.

haha safety is definitely major concern 

behre whom was presumed to be starter out since otas then comes back and immediately gets injured and had surgery yesterday likely ir

bennet Jackson torn acl 

mykelle Thompson torn acl 

cooper Taylor toe injury 

Justin currie fractured ankle and fibula 

just praying we get out of this without injury

Archived