The *******Official ******Jets -Giants Game thread.

joewilly12

haha safety is definitely major concern 

behre whom was presumed to be starter out since otas then comes back and immediately gets injured and had surgery yesterday likely ir

bennet Jackson torn acl 

mykelle Thompson torn acl 

cooper Taylor toe injury 

Justin currie fractured ankle and fibula 

just praying we get out of this without injury

Definitely sucks.  But can't feel too bad for midget fans as ya have Eli/ODB/Salsa-f@g...  Should more than be able to make up for defensive holes with that.

Cheers to no injuries though.  Last thing any team needs in these meaningless games.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely sucks.  But can't feel too bad for midget fans as ya have Eli/ODB/Salsa-f@g...  Should more than be able to make up for defensive holes with that.

Cheers to no injuries though.  Last thing any team needs in these meaningless games.

Haha I hope so. If the offensive line can play above average then I believe Giants offense can easily be top 10 which can cover up a ton 

all I want from defense is to be middle of the pack rankings this year 

Haha I hope so. If the offensive line can play above average then I believe Giants offense can easily be top 10 which can cover up a ton 

shouldn't you be on Ashley Madison where more like you can be found???

Yeah, if you get a mid-tier D, things looking good for blue.  Kinda the opposite here in green.  If we can somehow manage mid-level offensive production, then it'll be a fun season for us.  Think the rallying cry is, Greener!

Yeah, if you get a mid-tier D, things looking good for blue.  Kinda the opposite here in green.  If we can somehow manage mid-level offensive production, then it'll be a fun season for us.  Think the rallying cry is, Greener!

See I could see it going either way for both teams 

I could see Giants make a playoff push but also see a top 10 pick

same for jets, defense should be good and offense has some weapons  control the game with the d and offense and enough weapons limit mistakes from whoever starts at qb and I could see jets winning 8-10 games

however I really liked petty coming out and think he will pay off big time for the jets if they develop him properly 

How can you be a fan of this team and give it a rest the QB situation is a mess like many seasons before this one QB has always been an issue whether it be backup or starter. 

Again I'm rooting for the Jets to win if that includes Fitz doing it then so be it. 

Time will tell. 

No rest for me until we hoist the Lombardi Trophy. 

When Chaddy cakes was stinking it up in 2007 you were his number 1 fan..:rolleyes:

Archived