Light a Candle for Leonard Williams

munchmemory

This is why I was optimistic regarding nothing coming from the lockeroom at all, other than "questionable". Team doctors due physical tests to check the looseness of the knee ect. I would be shocked if a doctor can't diagnose an ACL tear compared to an MCL sprain ect. I understand a physical diagnoses without an MRI is subjective, I just had a really good feeling that NO NEWS was good news regarding Williams.

My son's high shool team's trainer diagnosed an MCL tear in about 5 minutes on the field Wednesday. So some reason for optimism.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big nasty pile of flaming nuclear dog poop on the stoop of Bob Papa, Carl Banks and the entire Channel 4 staff for telling us NOTHING all night  about Williams' injury. 

Thank you.  They gave us bupkis. 

Bob Papa is a dick. You see him drop Banks' birthday cake last night?  Schmuck.

Last night was probably the worst commentating I have ever witnessed.  Completely unprepared, and unprofessional.

That part of the broadcast was just icing on the cake.

A big nasty pile of flaming nuclear dog poop on the stoop of Bob Papa, Carl Banks and the entire Channel 4 staff for telling us NOTHING all night  about Williams' injury. 

I'm glad you said that , I watched on dvr when I got home from work and was shocked how flippant they were about it, like Williams was a camp leg third punter ....they know jet fans are watching you think they would at least attempt or acknowledge it...really bad job.

No wonder he was dropped by NFLN in 1 season. Unless it's about the Jints, he does not give a F___.

Last night was probably the worst commentating I have ever witnessed.  Completely unprepared, and unprofessional.

That part of the broadcast was just icing on the cake.

I thought it was just me.  Listening to those two boobs was a new low for game calling/commentary.  Papa is beyond slap-able.

So nothing serious for our prized rookie? Great news. I feel he'll be the member of the DLine other teams will initially overlook and he'll pleasantly surprise. Only our division rivals will be ready for Simba the 2nd time around this season. You see (ESP ATL game) the burst and quickness he has for his size. I have no problem with the Jets trying to ease him along, despite Richardson suspension, the DLine will be heavily rotated. 

Archived