The ****** Official ****** Jets - Eagles game thread.

joewilly12

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was beautiful to see. Flynn actually looks better than Fitz has tonight. (yeah 3rd teamers, blah blah) his throws and decision making are really good.

Sometimes it just takes a match made in heaven... Could it be?  Gailey + Flynn = Packers Super Flynn

Hey.... you never know :)

First the Brady news, and now NFL Network lied about showing the Jets game?  What a horrible day.  I was all excited about watching some smash mouth Jets football, and I see this new age passing BS on TV?  Running up the score?  Where's the respect for the game?? 

I dont think they lied. I think it was a blackout situation

This is exactly what you wanted to see.  We've seen nothing but forward measurable progress from this team since the start of preseason.  Last week the starters all clicked and offensively and defensively and specials all made big plays.  Now week 4, we see a major problem with depth on this team, there's too much!!  Buttle just made a promising comment, talking about how the receivers this year don't drop anything and we throw to the back more and the backs don't drop the ball.  

That isn't a coincidence... No matter what people say, the Jets look like a very professional team. 

A professional team and it makes me very happy because we wont be beating ourselves if we keep playing like this during the season.

Can Geno be put on short term IR so we don't have to carry 4 QB's?

I hate to lose promising players because we have to carry 4 QB's.

Honestly don't see the reason why we carry Flynn.  I think this is more of a showcase for him to possibly get a shot elsewhere, and also have a veteran QB to evaluate the WRs and RBs. 

Archived