Fanduel

SayNoToDMC

Max,

I also do some fanduel. Can you elaborate a little more on what you guys have going on with them? 

Once they give me the league I can.  :)  We did this last year as well, each week we will have a small buy in league with prize money. I hope to have the info soon.

Once they give me the league I can.  :)  We did this last year as well, each week we will have a small buy in league with prize money. I hope to have the info soon.

keep me updated. I uploaded about $150 last year into FanDuel fully expecting them to match the $150. However, it wasn't money I can actually gamble with. 

I had the same conversation with this buddy of mine at work and be told me DraftKings does the same exact thing but they gave you the ability to play with the money they match. Whether that is correct or not, I don't know. I have to do some research. 

• Upvote 1

I have no earthly clue what fanduel is, sounds like a cult or sumpin.

Daily Fantasy Sports - DFS.

fantasy football but for one week. Each week you set a new lineup. It is usually like $10 or so to play for the week. But there is prize money for the winners. You pick a team and there is a salary cap. 

I have about 35 emails and 3 phone calls into FanDuel. I am told they are setting up the private league for us today. Really sorry for the delay.

As long as it's up before tomorrow's game, I will allow this.  I'm sooooo ready to start Brady and Gronk together to kick start my fantasy duel season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it will be for Sunday games only.

The way you tease me.  It's borderline criminal. 

no

Liar.  I forgot about dbutts and you.  But what about DMC?  Poor guy has nobody.  I'd be that guy for him but he's turned me down a few times now, so I guess it's on him.

Edited by JiF

Does that say we need 750 players? I'm dumb

No.  Well no comment on the last part. But we don't need 750 players.

The league is already guaranteed even with the 10 players we have signed up already.

It is a maximum of 750 people not that we will hit anything close to that.

• Upvote 1