Can we pull an upset at Colts on Monday Night Football?

Fibonacci

look out !  the colts are angry !  

"well you don't want to go 0-2 because then you are 1 play away from 0-3, and I hate to say must win in week 2, but this really is a must win for the colts, who are angry, hungry and emotionally wounded...."

puke

Yes, really stupid. I would guess that every team who lost in week 1 is angry, hungry, and emotionally wounded. M point above is that quality teams don't get flustered, don't ride an emotional roller coaster, don't win or lose because they're hungry, angry or wounded. They win because they keep their focus, play to win each down, play smart, and don't make stupid mistakes. I don't know yet if the Bowles transformation has worked, but I think that summarizes what he wants from his team. Rex was the epitome of coaching on adrenaline -- it's his emotional style and it shapes how he coaches his team. It's a risky style of coaching over a full season for obvious reasons.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francesa has to be the most unintentionally funny radio broadcaster ever.  I expect full depression doom and gloom mode now that his hated Jets literally whipped his boyfriend Andrew Luck at Lucas Oil.

We'll have to revive his animated GIF thread in honor.

Francesa has to be the most unintentionally funny radio broadcaster ever.  I expect full depression doom and gloom mode  at 1pm now that his hated Jets literally whipped his boyfriend Andrew Luck at Lucas Oil.

I thought since Bowles and Macc took over Francessa has been the poster child of fanboyism?

I thought since Bowles and Macc took over Francessa has been the poster child of fanboyism?

well anytime I listened to him recent months he still hates the Jets and Woody Johnson to include him basically saying last week we should apologize for beating the browns

Francesa hates Rex but he has even said himself the bigger issue is between him and Woody Johnson.

well anytime I listened to him recent months he still hates the Jets and Woody Johnson to include him basically saying last week we should apologize for beating the browns

Francesa hates Rex but he has even said himself the bigger issue is between him and Woody Johnson.

Ha! Interesting, thanks for sharing

Fortunately it's getting harder and harder to hear the fat Jet hating slob with his daily sleepfest getting canceled by FOX after getting canceled by YES and his Sunday morning boring crap getting booted by CBS Sports radio.

A few thousand shut-ins still listen to Mr Local, I guess, but he's pretty much been reduced in importance to Richard Neer

Archived