Any News out on the Jets cuts yet?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking to myself its really interesting the Jets aren't cutting anyone yet.  I'm guessing they have some potential suitors for trades.  Time will tell.

Makes perfect sense maybe trade for a TE would like to get Vernon Davis from the 49ers he needs a change of scenery 

Makes perfect sense maybe trade for a TE would like to get Vernon Davis from the 49ers he needs a change of scenery 

TE is not an important part of the Gailey offense.  I can understand if we needed one but honestly we don't.  That doesn't mean I don't think we will possibly go for one, but I don't think it will be prolific TE.

I was just thinking to myself its really interesting the Jets aren't cutting anyone yet.  I'm guessing they have some potential suitors for trades.  Time will tell.

Either that or they are taking their good 'ol time making some hard decisions.

This bodes very well for our depth and future. GO MAC!

TE is not an important part of the Gailey offense.  I can understand if we needed one but honestly we don't.  That doesn't mean I don't think we will possibly go for one, but I don't think it will be prolific TE.

It'd be nice to get a competent TE, but I think it could end up being a combination of Cumberland, Saxton, Enunwa, and Bohannon. At least, I HOPE it's Saxton over Davis.

Archived