Austin Davis

AFJF

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But this guy knows how to slide...in bounds...2 feet from the sideline with no defenders near him...with 18 seconds left in the game...after using more than half a play clock for pre snap. I mean the coaches should have called a timeout but I think Fitz would have the sense to run out of bounds there/call a timeout before pre snap adjustments.They lost a couple of plays at the end of that drive.

That was a terrible job Daivs...gotta get to the sideline.

AFJF was right again :)  Jets should have kicked the tires, Davis looked good and doubt he had much preparation, say what you want about Pettine but he stuck to his values and kept Johnny 8ball on the bench, don't think that saves his job but good for him

Sad way to end the game for the Browns,  first overall pick and draft day on the way (just like the movie?)

Even though Gruden kept saying 'you have to play him'.  Sure, cave to athlete whenever you need him and he will never learn (he likely won't learn anyway).  The real question is, which prime time commentating group is the worst? Thursday night, Sunday night, or Monday night?  I have to go with Collensworth (great WR however) as the most annoying, but Gruden tries his best :-)

This, and their team leaving them for Baltimore to go on and win a SB not long after, then they get another POS team in its place.  That's gotta' sting.

And get to watch former Brown player, Ozzie Newsome become one of the best GM's in the NFL, the list goes on...

Think the collective fans could have made better draft picks over the last 10 years, just like the JN mock drafts that usually outperform the Jets front office

Even though Gruden kept saying 'you have to play him'.  Sure, cave to athlete whenever you need him and he will never learn (he likely won't learn anyway).  The real question is, which prime time commentating group is the worst? Thursday night, Sunday night, or Monday night?  I have to go with Collensworth (great WR however) as the most annoying, but Gruden tries his best :-)

That's a tough one, I don't mind Chuckie, I think he watches old Madden MNF tape and is growing into the role

I would go with Thursday, the NFL network is a Pats* retirement home and Thursday football is not as good

Archived