You should honestly be embarrassed about how much you cry about the Patriots.

WickedAwesome

I'm so sick of the non-football football news, I really have no interest in talking about the Patriots, but what is more embarrassing: a team's fans crying about the patriots, or a fan of the patriots coming to another team's message board to cry about how their fans are crying about the patriots? 

Edited by Jettington

I'm so sick of the non-football football news, I really have no interest in talking about the Patriots, but what is more embarrassing: a team's fans crying about the patriots, or a fan of the patriots coming to another team's message board to cry about how their fans are crying about the patriots? 

it's all nonsense and has nothing to do with football this is TMZ garbage 

Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

What kind of idiocracy do we live in where you people think this sh*t is real?

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

whats the difference between cheating and cheating ?

Video taping teams practices, video taping teams sidelines, deflating footballs on opposing teams punters, deflating balls so prolific fumblers could have a better grip, taking performing enhancing drugs. A cheat is a cheat is a ******* cheat .

• Upvote 2

c'mon dude you can't be serious

Read the ESPN article. 

There's a reason Brady was a sixth rounder. He didn't get this good by accident. He had an advantage no one else has ever had because it is against the ******* rules. 

I'm going by what Steve Young said when Spygate first broke - "If I'm the quarterback and I know exactly what defense I am facing they may as well not even show up because they would have as good of a chance of beating me. I'd win every time."

• Upvote 1

For real, you guys are funny.

*******************************************************************************************

You and your bitter moron brethren can gnash your teeth about it all you want, this is all people will see when looking at the era of your bloated gasbag owner and your mumbling drooling mess of a coach.

• Upvote 1

Read the ESPN article. 

There's a reason Brady was a sixth rounder. He didn't get this good by accident. He had an advantage no one else has ever had because it is against the ******* rules. 

I'm going by what Steve Young said when Spygate first broke - "If I'm the quarterback and I know exactly what defense I am facing they may as well not even show up because they would have as good of a chance of beating me. I'd win every time."

Brady's stats since spygate:

247tds 65 int and a Super Bowl win

Brady's stats since spygate:

247tds 65 int and a Super Bowl win

Yeah, after he had six years with training wheels and was suddenly handed Moss and Welker. 

Plus, you're actually gullible enough to believe they stopped cheating? They just stopped illegal filming in '07. You really think they stopped everything else?

As an aside, I got a nice bridge you might be interested in......

Only people from Boston could still be perfectly fine with how their team has behaved over the last 15 years. ARod's a scum, but Manny + Papi isn't. Every team video tapes defensive signals, yet ONLY the pats have been caught. Critical 3rd down series', visiting teams' headsets stop working. Brady clearly had a hand in deflategate, Belichick sent lower-level employees to visitor lockerrooms, hotel rooms, scavenging for playbooks and what-not. What f*cking scums. 

Yet, none of it is true! The league is just trying to bring us down because we've been good for so long!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, after he had six years with training wheels and was suddenly handed Moss and Welker. 

Plus, you're actually gullible enough to believe they stopped cheating? They just stopped illegal filming in '07. You really think they stopped everything else?

i thought you sold anchors

• Upvote 2

it's pro sports everyone cheats.  Calvin Pace got caught with PED's in 2010 and our idiot assistant coach Sal Alosi tripped an opposing player returning a punt. Laron Landry used steroids while he was a jet.

As for "deflategate" the fact remains the Patriots won the Super Bowl presumedly with properly inflated balls.

Edited by drdetroit
  • Thumb Down 1

Here is something else for the Chowds to suck on

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25293553/bob-kraft-spotted-with-deflategate-judge-at-hamptons-party

Bob Kraft spotted chatting with Deflategate judge at Hamptons party

By Will Brinson | NFL Writer

•  

In what will only serve as (largely unnecessary) ammo for conspiracy theorists, Patriotsowner Bob Kraft was at the same party with Judge Richard Berman over the weekend.

According to the New York Post, the two gentlemen were at the same party in the Hamptons. The headlines will create an uproar, but as a source told the Post, it's not a big deal whatsoever.

“It was a chance encounter at a social event with hundreds of guests," the source told the paper. "There was a brief introduction and an exchange of pleasantries that lasted no more than a couple of minutes.”

Because, if you think about it, it's unlikely Berman and Kraft have ever met. Berman, a U.S. District Court judge in New York, was assigned to the Brady case. He's a pretty high-profile person and Kraft, as owner of the Patriots, clearly has a little cachet himself.

To be seen at a big shindig in the Hamptons together isn't a huge story whatsoever, even if the idea of the pair mingling will surely make non-Patriots fans a little surly.

Also at the party? Giants co-owner Steve Tisch. And it's not like the Giants are out there trying to make life easier for New England (John Mara was called to testify in the trial).

Adam Schein is an idiot. If this was just about fining Brady 75,000 dollars Kraft would tell him to deflate every damn ball he could to win games 75 k per game to win a SB for a billionaire ? Tough decisin. Schein should also look into he deflating of opposing teams punting balls which has a huge effect on field position. this goes way beyond just deflating a football for the QB to get a better grip

• Upvote 1

LOL where you drunk when you started that thread?! 

You can whine about whatever you want and call us all stupid because we think "Deflategate" is "real". But c'mon we, you and everybodyelse knows to some degree it happened. You're just plain stupid if you're 100% convinced that nothing ever happened with the Pats footballs. The evidence was not clear enough, the Wells Report dumb in some parts and Goodell totally mishandled it and Brady got off the hook and right so. Same as many on this page here stated. They were pissed, but accepted it. The fact that the "Brady's suspension nullified" thread died after a day should tell you enough how much we cared. The Pats are an easy target for these cases. Which is not our fault.

Wasn't that you that posted here seconds after you won the Super Bowl to tell us how great you are and how much we suck?! I'm sure that was you.

Fact is, don't act as we're all obsessed with your team and waking up in the morning looking for reasons to hate it. 

Many of us congratulated the local Pats posters here after the SuperBowl and beside the latest "deflategate" threads the good players like Gronk a pretty much mentioned here, but in no negative light. Winners usually are getting respected by other teams and fans, but I had the feeling already years ago that Pats fans always have to "defend" their team for any misstep rather than to accept it and then convince everybody how great they are.

DYNASTY!! GOAT!! 4 SUPER BOWLS!! ...

• Upvote 1

There are a lot of pissed off people in the NFL. Spygate was much bigger than anyone can imagine which is why the evidence was destroyed. The NFL and all their associations agreed (many reluctantly) to close ranks in order to protect the product. Deflateamouse was an overreaction to what happened previously. There needed to be punishment but it was an overreaction by Goodell. In defense of Patriot players many of them did not directly know what was going on but only knew that the boy geniuses Ernie Adams and BB were brewing weird stuff in the halls of Foxboro. Narcissists and obsessive personalities will stop at nothing to be the best and find ways to rationalize unethical and sometimes rule breaking behavior. They look at EVERY possible angle to get an advantage so they can be the greatest.. BB and Ernie Adams do not waste their time on projects unless they know they are getting something lucrative out of their work.

Edited by Cyberjet
  • Upvote 1

it's pro sports everyone cheats.  Calvin Pace got caught with PED's in 2010 and our idiot assistant coach Sal Alosi tripped an opposing player returning a punt. Laron Landry used steroids while he was a jet.

As for "deflategate" the fact remains the Patriots won the Super Bowl presumedly with properly inflated balls.

Yes - everyone probably cheats, but only Pats throw a temper tantrum and fight it when the get caught and punished; you didn't hear Atlanta and Cleveland complaining this past year - and the admitted the guilt

Sure they won a 'clean' Super Bowl (very close - probably the best SB in a while), but maybe they don't beat Ravens by 4 or get to the bye without it all year long.  Also, the colder it is, the bigger the advantage of under inflated balls; AZ was not cold...

Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

What kind of idiocracy do we live in where you people think this sh*t is real?

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

As you tell us to be embarassed a report comes out today saying the Spygate cheating was much more widespread than originally reported...Quite a Patriot Legacy for all of you Massholes to enjoy

• Upvote 1

whats the difference between cheating and cheating ?

Video taping teams practices, video taping teams sidelines, deflating footballs on opposing teams punters, deflating balls so prolific fumblers could have a better grip, taking performing enhancing drugs. A cheat is a cheat is a ******* cheat .

it's only cheating if you inhale.