You should honestly be embarrassed about how much you cry about the Patriots.

WickedAwesome

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

What kind of idiocracy do we live in where you people think this sh*t is real?

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

Looking back on it, several former Patriots coaches insist that spying helped them most against less sophisticated teams -- the Dolphins and Bills chief among them -- whose coaches didn't bother changing their signals.

The cameramen's assignments differed depending on the opponent. For instance, Walsh told investigators that against Indianapolis he was directed to take close-ups of the Colts' offensive signals, then of Peyton Manning's hand signals. Mostly, though, the tapes were of defensive signals. Each video sequence would usually include three shots: the down and distance, the signal, and, as an in-house joke, a tight shot of a cheerleader's top or skirt

During games, Adams sat in the coaches' box, with binoculars and notes of decoded signals, wearing a headset with a direct audio line to Belichick. Whenever Adams saw an opposing coach's signal he recognized, he'd say something like, "Watch for the Two Deep Blitz," and either that information was relayed to Brady or a play designed specifically to exploit the defense was called.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...patriots-apart

Yes - everyone probably cheats, but only Pats throw a temper tantrum and fight it when the get caught and punished; you didn't hear Atlanta and Cleveland complaining this past year - and the admitted the guilt

Sure they won a 'clean' Super Bowl (very close - probably the best SB in a while), but maybe they don't beat Ravens by 4 or get to the bye without it all year long.  Also, the colder it is, the bigger the advantage of under inflated balls; AZ was not cold...

The Ravens lost because Flacco threw a dumb reckless pick at the end of the game.  Not because of cheating the media is really exaggerating this stuff.

The Ravens lost because Flacco threw a dumb reckless pick at the end of the game.  Not because of cheating the media is really exaggerating this stuff.

Sure, nothing the Pats did or didn't do for the 60 minutes of football had anything to do with the outcome.  Maybe with the properly inflated balls there was a fumble early on, or a ball slipped out of Brady's hands and changed the game.  This game is too difficult to predict, anything could have changed the game or the momentum; Can't just look at the outcome or last few plays.

Supposedly under inflated balls

Supposedly over inflated kick-off ball

Weird formations which are now illegal (technically not cheating)

The comment was that the balls were correctly inflated during the SB, so it didn't matter; Also, the Pats would have beaten the Colts with a Basketball.  I am pointing out the a game that was very close could have be decided differently without alleged cheating.

You have a crystal ball or a quantum computer so you know for sure it didn't effect the outcome of the game; well so be it.

Sure, nothing the Pats did or didn't do for the 60 minutes of football had anything to do with the outcome.  Maybe with the properly inflated balls there was a fumble early on, or a ball slipped out of Brady's hands and changed the game.  This game is too difficult to predict, anything could have changed the game or the momentum; Can't just look at the outcome or last few plays.

Supposedly under inflated balls

Supposedly over inflated kick-off ball

Weird formations which are now illegal (technically not cheating)

The comment was that the balls were correctly inflated during the SB, so it didn't matter; Also, the Pats would have beaten the Colts with a Basketball.  I am pointing out the a game that was very close could have be decided differently without alleged cheating.

You have a crystal ball or a quantum computer so you know for sure it didn't effect the outcome of the game; well so be it.

If this cheating has such an effect on the outcome of the games why watch? All the people crying about the patriots cheating should be boycotting the nfl.  I stopped watching baseball for several years when it McGwire/Bonds and Sosa put the WWF to shame with their blatant roiding and making a joke of the record books.

If this cheating has such an effect on the outcome of the games why watch? All the people crying about the patriots cheating should be boycotting the nfl.  I stopped watching baseball for several years when it McGwire/Bonds and Sosa put the WWF to shame with their blatant roiding and making a joke of the record books.

I wasn't commenting on the they cheat - we shouldn't watch; I was only commenting on the 'well, the couldn't cheat on the SB and didn't need to against Indy'.

I was pointing out that cheating could have effected the outcome of the previous game.  And the real question is: if cheating doesn't give them an advantage, then why do it?

I wasn't commenting on the they cheat - we shouldn't watch; I was only commenting on the 'well, the couldn't cheat on the SB and didn't need to against Indy'.

I was pointing out that cheating could have effected the outcome of the previous game.  And the real question is: if cheating doesn't give them an advantage, then why do it?

if you hit on a chick who is an LA 10 at a bar and have only .5% chance of success why do it?

Go back to rooting for the Giants after Brady retires and Belichick skips town because his golden goose is no longer around.

Well cupcake, I have been a Patriots fan for porbably longer than you have been alive.

Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

You should honestly be embarrassed about letting this bother you so much at 3:30 am that you felt the need to start this thread. 

I was sound asleep, dreaming of the snapping sound Tom Brady's leg is going to make when Coples, Richardson, Williams and Wilkerson all collide into him simultaneously. 

Seriously though dude, what the **** were you thinking? How did you think this thread would end up? Were you drunk? Who said what to set you off and fill you with the need to express your grievance in such a manner?

Are you stupid or insane, or both?

You should honestly be embarrassed about letting this bother you so much at 3:30 am that you felt the need to start this thread. 

I was sound asleep, dreaming of the snapping sound Tom Brady's leg is going to make when Coples, Richardson, Williams and Wilkerson all collide into him simultaneously. 

Seriously though dude, what the **** were you thinking? How did you think this thread would end up? Were you drunk? Who said what to set you off and fill you with the need to express your grievance in such a manner?

Are you stupid or insane, or both?

So you're trying to tell me, you dont get the urge at 3:30am to "stick it" to rival fans by posting a bad ass burn thread on their message board?  

Does anyone really think this is the last cheating scandal?

NFL should have looked to college regarding discipline on this one.

No.  I expect much more clever ways about how the Patriots cheat to surface over the course of the season.  Including the ideas they created this very offseason to cheat this season.

Yeah, but they never punish the actual transgressors. The guys who serve the punishment tend to be guys who arrived after the cheating happened. 

That's the nature of college and people progressing through it.  But, they do punish the team.  And that's what should have happened here.  

less than 8 hrs after the whiny original post, it is revealed just how amazingly widespread the Pats cheating was.  How ironic.  Poor wicked.  I hope there are no sharp objects near him.  The Pats will be remembered for all the cheating and efforts to gain an unfair advantage when there wasn't a rule to stop it.  And they still have that f-ing snowplow hanging in the Patriots Hall (of Shame) commemorating a cheating moment over 30 years ago.  

Fact:  Patriots commemorate and glorify their cheating.  The entire franchise is built around attempts to gain unfair advantages.  

if you hit on a chick who is an LA 10 at a bar and have only .5% chance of success why do it?

a. I think you are missing my point, but I am okay with it, just jumped on on a well it didn't matter; not that invested in this argument (I guess - although I am responding :-) )

b. If you do it 200 times, you might do okay? Isn't that the point in cheating a little; it may not always help, but ....

c. I guess you don't buy lottery tickets either (actually neither do I).

No, because I honestly don't give a **** what rival fans think. As evidenced by the fact that I am not posting on asterisknation.com.

You need to share your secret.  I have so many sleepless nights, completely restless, dreading what other fans think about the Jets.  

Are you serious with this sh*t? BECAUSE ITS A NUMBERS GAME!!! Everybody knows that. 

But that is really besides the point because the girl at the bar thing an absurdly bad analogy. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again - none of these things look all that bad when taken one by one. But when you add them all together...

Also, the outcome of any single game is immaterial. The fact that they won at all is immaterial. They didn't know what the outcome of the game would be when they made the decision to break the rules. 

It's not only cheating if you win. And its also not only cheating if it has a direct impact on the outcome of the game. Cheating is cheating, period. The rules are the rules and if you break them, you are cheating. 

Not to mention that Bill Belichick and Pats certainly think it had an impact otherwise why would they have come up with such a sophisticated method of cheating? And kept doing it for at least a year after they were specifically warned not to?

Do you mean to claim that you now know more about football than Bill Belichick?

Discuss.

It's really simple. 

COZyfmxWoAUoJJF.jpg

Then you wont hear the fussing or see lengthy articles from ESPN that takes an hour to read based on your teams bullsh*t. 

Wasn't there a rule change after the PATS manipulated receiver eligibility the entire second half of the Ravens game?

Why did Kraft so readily accept the fine and loss of a 1st round pick due to accusations of doctoring the balls during the Colts game?

You argue just for the sake of arguing.

Archived