You should honestly be embarrassed about how much you cry about the Patriots.

WickedAwesome

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

What kind of idiocracy do we live in where you people think this sh*t is real?

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

You should go suck on some deflated balls with your fingers in your ears and videotape it to boot, 4x's should due the trick......

Discuss......

its been interesting to watch the NFL network try to acknowledge this, and at the same time promote all the pats* specials coming up this week.

the spin seems to be to focus on the "makeup call" comment, and ignore the horrific points about goodell panicking and destroying evidence

Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

What kind of idiocracy do we live in where you people think this sh*t is real?

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

You should be ashamed that you have so little to do that you have plenty of time to go to an opposing teams message board and be a regular poster.

I'm a Jets fan, and I barely have time to post, and when I do have free time I most certainly can find better ways to spend it than on another teams message board lol shut the fvck up pal

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

You should be ashamed that you have so little to do that you have plenty of time to go to an opposing teams message board and be a regular poster.

I'm a Jets fan, and I barely have time to post, and when I do have free time I most certainly can find better ways to spend it than on another teams message board lol shut the fvck up pal

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

was that just sent from your SM-N915T using tapatalk?

Barry Bonds was awesome before he ever heard of steroids. Brady was a scrawny 6th round pick. 

Huge difference. 

Are you kidding? Barry Bonds is one of the few cheaters that Brady can't even hold a candle to. In his late 30s his head fuggin' grew three hat sizes while breaking an ancient HR gold standard on an annual basis. 

Are you kidding? Barry Bonds is one of the few cheaters that Brady can't even hold a candle to. In his late 30s his head fuggin' grew three hat sizes while breaking an ancient HR gold standard on an annual basis. 

Brady would have been nothing if he didn't cheat. Bonds was already a Hall of Famer before he started using performance enhancing drugs that were not outlawed by Major League Baseball at the time. 

I can't make it any more clear than that. 

Brady would have been nothing if he didn't cheat. Bonds was already a Hall of Famer before he started using performance enhancing drugs that were not outlawed by Major League Baseball at the time. 

I can't make it any more clear than that. 

I think Brady is talented and could have won atleast 1 championship cleanly. Winning 75% of his games for his career clearly wouldnt have happened of course, but Tom Brady is a good QB. 

Unlike Barry, it does look like Tom has cheated throughout his entire professional career which taints him much more than it does Bonds. Which because of how talented he is, it makes it even more unfortunate that outside of New England he will be despised for the actions he followed by the organization he plays for.

But with that said, he deserves every bit of backlash. 

I think Brady is talented and could have won atleast 1 championship cleanly. Winning 75% of his games for his career clearly wouldnt have happened of course, but Tom Brady is a good QB. 

Unlike Barry, it does look like Tom has cheated throughout his entire professional career which taints him much more than it does Bonds. Which because of how talented he is, it makes it even more unfortunate that outside of New England he will be despised for the actions he followed by the organization he plays for.

But with that said, he deserves every bit of backlash. 

You are looking at this with 20/20 hindsight. 

Brady was a 6th rounder FOR A REASON. And don't be gullible. Brady has been cheating throughout his entire career in one way or 10 others. 

Brady was a 6th rounder FOR A REASON. And don't be gullible. Brady has been cheating throughout his entire career in one way or 10 others. 

And Montana was taken at the end of the 3rd round and Warren Moon wasn't evem drafted.

Gullible? dont make me look like some Brady sympathizer. 

I said from the looks of it he's been cheating throughout his entire career, but I can look at him and see that he has good ability as a QB. Its obvious that he's cheated during some point of his career, if not all. 

There are plenty of late round, undrafted players that have really became good/great players, even HOF players. Tom Brady is a good QB talent wise. Thats not being Gullible, thats saying that the man didnt even have to cheat to be great. 

Gullible? dont make me look like some Brady sympathizer. 

I said from the looks of it he's been cheating throughout his entire career, but I can look at him and see that he has good ability as a QB. Its obvious that he's cheated during some point of his career, if not all. 

There are plenty of late round, undrafted players that have really became good/great players, even HOF players. Tom Brady is a good QB talent wise. Thats not being Gullible, thats saying that the man didnt even have to cheat to be great. 

That's pure speculation. In all likelihood he would have bounced around as a backup for about 5 years. 

That's pure speculation. In all likelihood he would have bounced around as a backup for about 5 years. 

The likelihood is high given his draft spot, but he could have also found himself in a situation where he's on a team backing up a starter and that starting QB gets hurt and he ends up being thrown in a game and shows what he can do. 

I could also speculate that many players in the league that didnt "make it" didnt based on the fact that they never received that opportunity of a player getting hurt or being on a team long enough in order to show coaches what they can do because they're considered just a late round pick or undrafted free agent. 

With all the talent that is cut on the yearly basis I can assume that the probability of a good/great talent falling through the cracks is relevant. None of that changes the fact that Tom Brady is more than good enough and didnt have to cheat and ruin not just his legacy, but the opportunities of other teams and his peers. 

He and the Pats are bastards for that, but lets not act like Brady doesnt have talent. 

To help out your point though, Matt Cassel replaced him and for the most part they didnt miss a beat...which will reflect that Tom wouldnt be as good as he currently is if they werent cheating given that Matt Cassel has not lived up to what teams thought once he left NE. 

There's a world of difference between the 3rd round and the 6th round. 

Also, Montana was a national championship winning QB in college with a long resume. Brady couldn't beat out Drew Henne. 

you mean Henson who he beat out for the starting job his last two years . He also won both the Orange Bowl and Citrus Bowl.

There's a world of difference between the 3rd round and the 6th round. 

Also, Montana was a national championship winning QB in college with a long resume. Brady couldn't beat out Drew Henne. 

This makes no sense. This statement makes it seem like the NFL can never get it wrong when it comes to evaluating talent. And like the 3rd to 6th round comparison of yours, there's a world of difference between the 1st and 3rd round yet RG3 couldnt hold a candle to Russell Wilson. RG3 was a heisman winner just like Cam, wasnt he??? Whats the excuse here? 

Also, you also associate Tom Brady's cheating to his draft position which isnt fair because that would discredit all of the late round, undrafted players who have been successful and HOF'ers who beat the odds and proved the evaluators wrong without having to cheat.  

Well the good thing is that through their own hubris the pats with one of the best QB's of all time and all sorts of dubious if not illegal moves actually have underachieved the last 10 years.   Extreme good fortune on a bonehead play by Seattle gave them their win this past year.  Before that, with the 'best' coach in the league and the 'best' QB they chocked and failed on so many opportunities.

Belichick and his great manipulation of the draft process tossed away possible winning years by trading away 1st rounders for future 1st rounders, not making the running game a priority until they realized they were getting beat by running teams, thinking they could stick any player at Wr for brady to be successful.

Hubris cost that franchise, they should have had 2 or 3 more superbowls.

Archived