You should honestly be embarrassed about how much you cry about the Patriots.

WickedAwesome

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

What kind of idiocracy do we live in where you people think this sh*t is real?

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

Just ban this POS. Anyone that comes to a board like this trolling should just be banned. Why waste our energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the cheating helped Brady so much how come it did nothing for Matt Cassell and Ryan Mallett

Didn't the Pats win 11 games with Cassell at QB?  And hasn't he sucked everywhere else he has been?  Just like every other player that leaves that filthy organization...

Didn't the Pats win 11 games with Cassell at QB?  And hasn't he sucked everywhere else he has been?  Just like every other player that leaves that filthy organization...

He made the Pro-Bowl with the Chiefs in 2010 -- 3000+ yards, 27 TDs vs. 7 INTs and a 93.0 rating.  But the coaching staff and front office in KC that year was ex-Patriots central, so I'm sure they were cheating there too.  

Brady would have been nothing if he didn't cheat.

I would be more embarrassed to share your assessment of Tom Brady than I would to openly cry about the team like OP fantasizes about. Just that you need to use the integrity of Barry Bonds to support your point speaks volumes. 

He made the Pro-Bowl with the Chiefs in 2010 -- 3000+ yards, 27 TDs vs. 7 INTs and a 93.0 rating.  But the coaching staff and front office in KC that year was ex-Patriots central, so I'm sure they were cheating there too.  

Funny that you didn't include this other seasons post NE in that little retort.  His QBR dropped 20 points alone in his first season in KC after having the benefit of NFL Black Opps, Ernie Adams, and that Mumbling Mess the season prior.  He never came close to half that many TD's in any season the rest of his career.  Kansas City and Minnesota, teams that were dying for QB's at this time, moved on very quickly from him and he was just beaten out by Tyrod Taylor.  His career arc, like every other guy who leaves NE, went straight downward.  Next you will tell me that knowing the defense on every play doesn't really give you an advantage because you still have to make the throw.

Your conspiracy theories are insane and laughable but somehow they're "true" in Jet land because you repeat it to one another so often, without anyone ever standing up and saying "Holy sh*t, we sound like total morons."

The Patriots win Superbowls because they jam radio signals (LMAO WTF), use fumble-proof footballs made magic by illegal and secret deflation schemes (LMAO WTF) and whatever the hell else you guys pull out of the asses of other complete cry babies you heard whining somewhere on a blog.

What kind of idiocracy do we live in where you people think this sh*t is real?

The Patriots win because they're better than everyone else. They have the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback and your Reptilian Overlord conspiracy theory bullsh*t just makes you look ridiculous.

Discuss.

agreed.  As a jets fan, I find it very embarrassing the my brethren are so jealous and insecure of the pats.

Funny that you didn't include this other seasons post NE in that little retort.  His QBR dropped 20 points alone in his first season in KC after having the benefit of NFL Black Opps, Ernie Adams, and that Mumbling Mess the season prior.  He never came close to half that many TD's in any season the rest of his career.  Kansas City and Minnesota, teams that were dying for QB's at this time, moved on very quickly from him and he was just beaten out by Tyrod Taylor.  His career arc, like every other guy who leaves NE, went straight downward.  Next you will tell me that knowing the defense on every play doesn't really give you an advantage because you still have to make the throw.

I am simply saying that you are wrong that his career arc went "straight downward" after he left NE.  It went down, then up to higher than it was ever was in NE, then straight off a cliff.   If you want to dispute that to better fit your narrative, go right ahead.   

Do you guys even watch football or does the entire NFL for you exist on this forum in an echo chamber of nonsensical sh*t talking?

+1

i hate you guys but still respect your team and organization as the class of the league.  It seems most on this forum have let their hate for your success go to irrational levels.

Matt Cassell's never been as good as he was in 2008 in New England, ****er just got beat out by Tyrod Taylor for goodness sakes. 

When did Ryan Mallett ever start a meaningful game in a New England uniform?

Cassel wasn't good in New England he threw to Wes Welker in the flats for 15 games and idiots thought he was good.

To help out your point though, Matt Cassel replaced him and for the most part they didnt miss a beat...which will reflect that Tom wouldnt be as good as he currently is if they werent cheating given that Matt Cassel has not lived up to what teams thought once he left NE. 

ahhh the team came off a 18-1 season the year before with everyone coming back, also had a relatively weak schedule, Brady or not...Geno Smith could of QB back that team to 11 win season.

Do you guys even watch football or does the entire NFL for you exist on this forum in an echo chamber of nonsensical sh*t talking?

+1

i hate you guys but still respect your team and organization as the class of the league.  It seems most on this forum have let their hate for your success go to irrational levels.

So one night you start this inane thread at 3:30 am, the next day you start a fake Jets-fan alt to kiss your own ass and WE are the pathetic ones?

Drown yourself. It's really the best advise I can give you. 

Brady was a scrawny kid coming into the league, and pre-steroids, Bonds was also skinny.

that I think is more relevant and actually has had an effect on the outcome of games than this spygate deflategate nonsense.

you guys are giving Belichick way more credit than he deserves by acting like all this silly taking pictures of signals garbage actually affects games

So one night you start this inane thread at 3:30 am, the next day you start a fake Jets-fan alt to kiss your own ass and WE are the pathetic ones?

Drown yourself. It's really the best advise I can give you. 

this is sad.  Because I have a different opinion I'm secretly a patriots troll.

whatever man.

I am simply saying that you are wrong that his career arc went "straight downward" after he left NE.  It went down, then up to higher than it was ever was in NE, then straight off a cliff.   If you want to dispute that to better fit your narrative, go right ahead.   

He threw for 600 less yards and his QBR was less than 4 points higher from where it was in NE in 2008 , so if it makes you feel better to promote his 2010 season like it was elite before his career tanked be my guest.  So there's your so called elite season and there are... Deion Branch, David Givens, Matt Cassell (other than his "elite" season) and BenJarvis Green-Ellis all who left in their prime for big money and fell off cliffs thereafter.

You mad bro?  Think about it this way, at least you aren't pathetically stomping your feet in protest trying to convince the masses that your team's illegitimate success is, in fact, legitimate while no one listens... because that would be really sad.

that I think is more relevant and actually has had an effect on the outcome of games than this spygate deflategate nonsense.

you guys are giving Belichick way more credit than he deserves by acting like all this silly taking pictures of signals garbage actually affects games

That is dumb.  While the Patriots were not as good as they are today,they were good 20 years ago.  Remember Par$ells?

Yeah, I lived there, parcells saved that franchise ( and gets crap for it), I remember talk of moving the Patriots to St Louis, Arizona and Hartford. I watched more jets games growing up in Springfield MA, in the 80's thanks to all the blackouts. You can tell me how good a fan base you are when you stick around though a bad era. Judging on how your fans bailed on the Celtics after the Larry Bird era I'm not optimistic for the species ( I have no horse in the basketball race as I don't care for the sport, his can you like a sport that makes goaltending a crime?) The term bandwagon comes to mind.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Archived