DGB

drdetroit

RAW, Raw, raw.

Developmental prospect - could be great, could totally bust. 

I think he went where he should have.  A stunt double for Calvin Johnson with questionable character who lacks refinement.

This year's wideout class was phenomenal, late round 1 you have Perriman followed by Dorsett go, then Devin Smith on Day 2.  Any of those guys would've gone ahead of Tavon Austin who went top 10 just a few years back.  DGB's ceiling would be exciting but I can see why he fell.

Fans are all for guys with questionable character all the time.  When a player is caught smoking weed or screws up somewhere we complain why anyone would draft a guy with questionable character

Generalizations are generally well... not good n'stuff

except when they're right.  Fans bounce back and for on shlt like this all the time.  Hate guys like Holmes, cry they're locker killers and then want to bring in a DGB.  

It's amazing that you can sum up all football fans with one broad statement. You are truly an astute individual.

It's amazing that you can sum up all football fans with one broad statement. You are truly an astute individual.

You're right.  You can tell me fans don't go back and forth on this because you're a fu cking genius apparently.  I can't say fans go back and forth, painting football fans with a broad statement.  But you can paint in a broad statement saying they don't.  Must be nice living in your fantasy world lol

You're right.  You can tell me fans don't go back and forth on this because you're a fu cking genius apparently.  I can't say fans go back and forth, painting football fans with a broad statement.  But you can paint in a broad statement saying they don't.  Must be nice living in your fantasy world lol

Jesus, have a beer dude. 

Anyway, some  fans go back and forth. But I would say a majority of INDIVIDUALS stay in one place on this type of stuff. It's anecdotal but I personally prefer a team with no trouble makers. Wanting to win and being over the top vocal Dez Bryant stuff? Fine. Dez Bryant shopping mall incident? Bad. 

PS, sorry to complain guys, I love the site. But the Auto-fill, at least on Android, is brutal. If I didn't know any better I'd say someone is remote accessing my phone and messing with me. 

That was called irony; making a generalization about generalizations. Oh, never mind.

But good thing you're not getting distressed by this conversation. Another positive trait for us all to emulate.

He's no Andre or Calvin Johnson, he just isn't that fast and athletic; however, I think it would be safer to compare him to a Kelvin Benjamin or Alshon Jeffrey as a ceiling.  The problem with him is will he ever get his head on straight, learn how to run routes, and become integrated into the offense.  Hopefully he gets his act together, because to me, he's just as likely to turn into Alshon Jeffery as he is to be out of the league because he never gets "it".  He's the definition of boom or bust prospect.

10395.jpg

He's no Andre or Calvin Johnson, he just isn't that fast and athletic; however, I think it would be safer to compare him to a Kelvin Nejamin or Alshon Jeffrey as a ceiling.  The problem with him is will he ever get his head on straight, learn how to run routes, and become integrated into the offense.  Hopefully he gets his act together, because to me, he's just as likely to turn into Alshon Jeffery as he is to be out of the league because he never gets "it".  He's the definition of boom or bust prospect.

10395.jpg

Kelvin Nejamin? 

Jesus, have a beer dude. 

Anyway, some  fans go back and forth. But I would say a majority of INDIVIDUALS stay in one place on this type of stuff. It's anecdotal but I personally prefer a team with no trouble makers. Wanting to win and being over the top vocal Dez Bryant stuff? Fine. Dez Bryant shopping mall incident? Bad. 

PS, sorry to complain guys, I love the site. But the Auto-fill, at least on Android, is brutal. If I didn't know any better I'd say someone is remote accessing my phone and messing with me. 

why do people jump into other people's debated and tell someone to chill?  Or are you quoting the wrong post?  

why do people jump into other people's debated and tell someone to chill?  Or are you quoting the wrong post?  

There are no 'other people's debates' unless it's via PM.

And I said it because you get fired up all the time about bullsh*t. Relax.

Fans are all for guys with questionable character all the time.  When a player is caught smoking weed or screws up somewhere we complain why anyone would draft a guy with questionable character

DGB's character is far worse than "questionable".  It's downright evil.  Just google some of the things he has been disciplined for and accused of.  He takes it to a different level. 

Archived