DGB

drdetroit

Well... I guess maybe just Nicks.

Imagine if we could get ahold of Kendall Wright!

How did you fantasy team do, Dr. Detroit?

Detroit is taking a leave of absence until one of two things happen;

Winston plays a good game and/or Mariota has a bad game.  Both will certainly happen soon but he might be  thinking he backed the wrong horse.

It's the constant hypocrisy of fandom JN..;)

it is.  We spin it as the argument changes.   We want a DGB because we haven't seen hi do anything to our team yet and on,y see the potential. We look at a player like Sheldon and people want him cut when he's suspended for smoking weed. 

it is.  We spin it as the argument changes.   We want a DGB because we haven't seen hi do anything to our team yet and on,y see the potential. We look at a player like Sheldon and people want him cut when he's suspended for smoking weed. 

Funny thing is Giant fans had no problem with all the drugs LT did as long as he hit the field like the All Pro maniac that he was.. As long as a player is good to go game time I could care less if he smokes pot.. Hell Namath used to show up with massive hang overs and that did affect his play..:blink:

Funny thing is Giant fans had no problem with all the drugs LT did as long as he hit the field like the All Pro maniac that he was.. As long as a player is good to go game time I could care less if he smokes pot.. Hell Namath used to show up with massive hang overs and that did affect his play..:blink:

agree.

Plus whats really stupid about checking for pot use is it's only done in the off season not the playing season.. A player IMO should be able to do what he wants on his time as long as it don't hurt anyone else..

agreed. It's not performance enhancing.  If they want to get high and relax in the offseason, do something that harms no one who cares?  If they live in Colorado what's the NFL going to do, test them and suspend them for doing something legal? 

Basketball players tend to be tall.

Hockey players tend to be caucasian.

Tom brady likes to chug cock

And people wonder why JetNation has so many posts about Brady.

agreed. It's not performance enhancing.  If they want to get high and relax in the offseason, do something that harms no one who cares?  If they live in Colorado what's the NFL going to do, test them and suspend them for doing something legal? 

My job would.

And people wonder why JetNation has so many posts about Brady.

My job would.

I know they would.  And if an employee fought it, how would they defend disciplining someone from doing something that is legal?  As long as it's not a bus driver driving passengers while high

Archived