I hate Tom Brady

RutgersJetFan

2 missed FG's, a TD but the WR went on his knees out of bounds for no reason, a goal line stand where Pit goes offsides settling for a FG. 

Everybody plays down against the Pats.  Their psychological advantage (and cheating) are remarkable.  Good teams simply Fuk up against them constantly.

Pitt's defense is horrible.

I feel sick that I was forced to take Gronk and Brady in one of my fantasy leagues.  I had to take Gronk when he fell to 10 then Brady to pair with him when he was still sitting there in the 4th round.  I couldn't bring myself to pass up on them even though I felt sad making the picks.

I feel sick that I was forced to take Gronk and Brady in one of my fantasy leagues.  I had to take Gronk when he fell to 10 then Brady to pair with him when he was still sitting there in the 4th round.  I couldn't bring myself to pass up on them even though I felt sad making the picks.

I'm not mad at you. I'm just disappointed. 

Exactly why i don't play fantasy football, to the tee

He didn't even look good. The steelers secondary is worse than the Jet's last year. They give 15 yard cushions to a guy that can't throw deep unless it's Gronk and he's got a 20 foot radius to work with

The Steelers defense looked awful. Lots of missed tackles and terrible coverage in the secondary.

They are definitely missing Dick Lebeau.

The Pats defense had problems last year too. Even with Revis and Browner. Lots of new guys that have to work the bugs out.

I don't like their secondary.  McCourty is by far your best player and he got his pay day.  The run defense is not good without Wilfork eating up blockers.

im not being a hater that's just a fact.    The pats still have a great offense but the defense stinks

2 missed FG's, a TD but the WR went on his knees out of bounds for no reason, a goal line stand where Pit goes offsides settling for a FG. 

Everybody plays down against the Pats.  Their psychological advantage (and cheating) are remarkable.  Good teams simply Fuk up against them constantly.

Sounds like PSI over inflation to me.

I don't like their secondary.  McCourty is by far your best player and he got his pay day.  The run defense is not good without Wilfork eating up blockers.

im not being a hater that's just a fact.    The pats still have a great offense but the defense stinks

Malcom Brown was off all night. Ninkovick had a terrible game.

They will watch the game tape like always and make corrections. They will do better vs the run, but the weak spot will be the pass defense where its going to be bend don't break.

No one "forced" you to take either of those guys.  Fantasy championships can and have been won while refusing to draft people you hate. 

No one "forced" you to take either of those guys.  Fantasy championships can and have been won while refusing to draft people you hate. 

I'll remember that when I'm hoisting my championship trophy and laughing at your sub .500 team.

Archived