### NY Jets vs Cleveland Browns: The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colt sand Bengals

oh, the gift the bengals gave the jets when they mercifully pulled their starters AFTER being down more than 3 touchdowns. what a gift. then they kept on giving. their act of kindness wasn't enough in week 17. the bengals then gifted the jets an advancement to the division game. those bengals were really nice guys. rex hate knows no boundries

oh, the gift the bengals gave the jets when they mercifully pulled their starters AFTER being down more than 3 touchdowns. what a gift. then they kept on giving. their act of kindness wasn't enough in week 17. the bengals then gifted the jets an advancement to the division game. those bengals were really nice guys. rex hate knows no boundries

everyone who saw that game said the bengals compete level was down format he kickoff.  they did not need the game.  it was a mistake on their part.  the beating they allowed themselves to be given scr=arred them for the playoff game.  The press even reported that the Bengals mailed it in.

everyone who saw that game said the bengals compete level was down format he kickoff.  they did not need the game.  it was a mistake on their part.  the beating they allowed themselves to be given scr=arred them for the playoff game.  The press even reported that the Bengals mailed it in.

well, you just keep believing what the press tells you. me, I will believe my own eyes. the jets were the much better team in both games. its really that simple. regardless of what strategy the bengals employed, the outcome would have been the same. 2 losses and a playoff exit.

Archived