New board features

I'm sure there's already a thread on this somewhere and I've no idea when the makeover took place, but to put in polite terms wois le fuqué happened?

Was there a server change? The old board was plenty good. This new board ... if there are any upgrades I only found the downgrades so far maybe.

Why am I forced to re-log in after making a post? Why do posts sometimes jump the fence and get trapped in the quote box when you quote another post?

How do you get your text back out?

I eventually gave up trying to separate the two so I logged off and logged back in but the board decided to do me a favor by saving my last activity (before I logged off). 

Sometimes simple is better. 

I'm sure there's already a thread on this somewhere and I've no idea when the makeover took place, but to put in polite terms wois le fuqué happened?

Was there a server change? The old board was plenty good. This new board ... if there are any upgrades I only found the downgrades so far maybe.

Why am I forced to re-log in after making a post? Why do posts sometimes jump the fence and get trapped in the quote box when you quote another post?

How do you get your text back out?

I eventually gave up trying to separate the two so I logged off and logged back in but the board decided to do me a favor by saving my last activity (before I logged off). 

Sometimes simple is better. 

Hey Jetrider - really sorry about these problems. We will get them fixed. One question for you -- the problem you had with quotes: Is that on the desktop (PC \ Mac) version or are you using a smart phone?

Also the log in issue...someone else reported that. Can you tell me what browser you are using? Also desktop or phone?

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jetrider - really sorry about these problems. We will get them fixed. One question for you -- the problem you had with quotes: Is that on the desktop (PC \ Mac) version or are you using a smart phone?

Also the log in issue...someone else reported that. Can you tell me what browser you are using? Also desktop or phone?

Thanks. 

Mac/Safari with the latest Yosemite. Haven't tried my iphone on this forum yet.

Another glitch is when a thread is many pages long and I click to the last page I get a blank screen with an advertisement at the top. 

Archived