Anyone watching MNF tonight?

Jet in PA

Eagles struggling to run the ball. Like 7 attempts for 8 yards struggling. Demarco Murray attributing to that with 4 carries totaling -4 yards. Bradford is getting hit and looks a little shaky at this point. The Falcons defense is night and day from last year with Quinn's scheme. Beasley looks like the real deal. Julio Jones is abusing Byron Maxwell. And the Falcons are up 20-3 at the half. I'm going to be excited to see what Bowles does to knock Bradford off of his spot. The Eagles are looking more beatable than I originally anticipated but we'll see how the second half adjustments go.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker duo better than Julio Jones and Roddy White 

Honestly I think our duo is going to dominate them. It'll be the first game where the game plan will be to pass and it should be a nice test for Fitz. They're capitalizing off of Matt Ryan's mistakes so he's going to have to play a pretty clean game. But our guys should get the best of them.

I love Marshall, but nothing we have currently or have ever had compares to Julio Jones. He is an absolute man amongst boys. That having been said, Philly might want to consider covering him...with at least one guy for starters.

Julio Jones and AJ Green are my favorite receivers. Wish Green was with a better QB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murray just scored but i ways attributed his success to the Dallas line. Hes will not be even close to last year. I didnt touch him in fantasy

I had the 1st overall pick in my league. It was a keeper league so most of the top players were taken, but I ended up drafting Jamal Charles, then immediately traded him for Demarco Murray. Many eyebrows were raised but Rotoworld had Murray as the top overall fantasy player. Pretty happy with the results so far - I'm playing the owner that I traded with and Murray's already got 18 points to Charles' 15.

I had the 1st overall pick in my league. It was a keeper league so most of the top players were taken, but I ended up drafting Jamal Charles, then immediately traded him for Demarco Murray. Many eyebrows were raised but Rotoworld had Murray as the top overall fantasy player. Pretty happy with the results so far - I'm playing the owner that I traded with and Murray's already got 18 points to Charles' 15.

Somebody let Charles go in a keeper league.  I want in.  

Hes scored twice now. Sproles did the work on that 2nd scoring drive. I know hes looking good now but i still think he was a product of the Dallas line. Shows tonight because his rushing total is low. Only 6 yards rushjng

Julio is amazing, I have not idea how Matt Ryan cant be awesome with all the weapons he has had throughout the years. 

Hes had good receivers but everywhere else including the defense has been suspect. With exception of TE when Gonzalez was there.

Archived