Anyone watching MNF tonight?

Jet in PA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you know that Mangini played nose tackle at Division III Wesleyan University and holds the school's single-season (11.5) and career (36.5) sacks records. Penguin Power..:)

I did actually. When I toured there in '97 the guide mentioned former Browns HC and current Jets coach Belicheck was an alumni and that a former student/player used that alumni network to get an NFL job. That student: Eric Mangini.

Mourning? Shot in the dark but today is the anniversary of Aaron Burr getting a cap busted in his ass.

And by a cap busted in his ass I mean he had a stroke.

See the irony is that he busted a cap in Hamilton's ass.

You are hilarious. I sincerely enjoy your posts. Bonus points for history lesson while making funny posts. 

Falcons and the Niners looked much better then expected, surprised SF could lose that much talent and still come out strong, good to see Mangini have a good game with the defense,  Carlos Hyde (Buckeyes) looked great running the ball (spin move is the new thing) 

I bet the Eagles and Vikings knocked a few folks out of survivor leagues

Bridgewater starting to throw the hamburger, now. He gains several yards for his squadron with a pass to No44, Asiata. Then he’s sacked. And now it’s second and 16. Darryl Patterson takes a catch and is jumped upon by a huge man. There are flags. It’s an illegal substitution. There will be no illegal substituting in this referee’s National Football League, no sirree Bob Hoskins. Third down. The Vikings have 12 yards to go in a down. Something. It’s fourth and eight. What do they do? They run... and get sacked. Teddy’s collared. It’s all 49ers as Aaron Lynch gives poor Teddy nightmares. Sacked. Couldn’t tell you why it’s called that. But sacked he was, Teddy, sacked like a poor employee.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/live/2015/sep/15/jarryd-hayne-san-francisco-49ers-debut-against-minnesota-vikings

Archived