Victor "Vic" Beasley Jr. passing the eyeball test

Jetman55

yes, coaches gave the rookie more match ups with how Thomas and more responsibility in his first NFL game than they gave to Mo Wilkerson...that's exactly what happened.

in other news, williams has already been inducted in the hall of fame...

like I said, go watch the game again. this time, pay attention.

he makes a hit that led to a pick...Wilkiams had 5 tackles that amounted to nothing.  1 guy caused a turnover...the other had 5 lay up tackles, and you're saying 5 tackles are more important than a hit that caused a pick...sounds like a bias post to me.  I'll take a hit that leads to an int vs 5 tackles all day...

Do you know what # Beasley wears?  He got thrown to the ground on that play.  #97, Grady Jarrett was the one who applied the pressure on the pick.  And it was 5-6 seconds after the play, so it was a coverage sack really.  But your boy Beasley, is on the ground getting owned.  58 seconds in to the video below. Beasley on the ground, Jarrett in Bradford face.  Beasley wears #44. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000530981/Eagles-vs-Falcons-highlights

Meanwhile, go look at how many times Williams flushed Manziel out of the pocket with pressure.

Do you know what # Beasley wears?  He got thrown to the ground on that play.  #97, Grady Jarrett was the one who applied the pressure on the pick.  And it was 5-6 seconds after the play, so it was a coverage sack really.  But your boy Beasley, is on the ground getting owned.  58 seconds in to the video below. Beasley on the ground, Jarrett in Bradford face.  Beasley wears #44. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000530981/Eagles-vs-Falcons-highlights

Meanwhile, go look at how many times Williams flushed Manziel out of the pocket with pressure.

Wait, you're busting Beasley's balls for not getting a sack...then you say, "look how many team Williams flush Manziel out of the pocket."  Why didn't you finish the sentence and say, "and didnt get any sacks?"  Bias maybe?  

It's okay to admit you are only capable of liking players on your own team...that's okay, sir...

Wait, you're busting Beasley's balls for not getting a sack...then you say, "look how many team Williams flush Manziel out of the pocket."  Why didn't you finish the sentence and say, "and didnt get any sacks?"  Bias maybe?  

It's okay to admit you are only capable of liking players on your own team...that's okay, sir...

You have been (wrongly) giving Beasley credit for almost getting a sack (basically the entire reason you started this thread).  So I was saying it right back at you regarding Williams.  Neither got sacks.  That was the point of the comment. 

I think plenty of players around the NFL are much better than certain Jets players.  I'm predicting 6-7 wins for the Jets.  I dont need your homer, green colored glasses nonsense while you're over there giving credit to players on other teams (that I'm assuming you wished we drafted over Williams) making plays they didnt make.  And then you're afraid to even acknowledge it when called out.

So really, I'm busting your balls for not knowing what you're talking about.  But its all good brother.  You think Beasley passed the eye test and Williams didnt.  I disagree and have given you some reason why.  Your response is basically like "whatever, homer!".  And I like that about you. 

Archived