Classic Clips

nyjunc

I wanted to create this to share youtube clips of old games.  the NFL cracks down from time to time so they may not last but enjoy them while they do.

1982 AFC 1st rd at Cincinnati

This game is literally the reason my Dad bought a VCR.  I remember the dog ripping it off the top of the TV because he got caught in the wired remote!  Freeman was smoke in this game.  200+ yards. 

• Upvote 2

The Fins were a 8-8 Team in 1986 we should have beat them..

at the time it looked big, Miami had lost at home in the title game the year before.  of course later in the year we'd lose 45-3 to start a 5 game losing streak to end the season and give away what would have been our first ever AFC East title.

Have you dug up any clips of the last 2 regular season games of 2002 (@NE, vs. GB) ?

I wish those were on there, I have them on tape but I have no time to convert them and upload them.  That '02 win at NE gets lost, everyone always thinks about the destruction vs. GB and Indy in the playoffs but that NE game was huge.  NE wouldn't lose another home game until 3 years later and that is the only year Brady was full time starter that he didn't win the division and he would have had they beat us that night.

I wish those were on there, I have them on tape but I have no time to convert them and upload them.  That '02 win at NE gets lost, everyone always thinks about the destruction vs. GB and Indy in the playoffs but that NE game was huge.  NE wouldn't lose another home game until 3 years later and that is the only year Brady was full time starter that he didn't win the division and he would have had they beat us that night.

Wow, didn't know that about the NE home win streak.  That's crazy.  My group had a very wild time getting to that game (including a car accident on the way that backed up I-95 for miles).  Chad threw TDs to Chrebet, Coles, and Moss that night.

Wow, didn't know that about the NE home win streak.  That's crazy.  My group had a very wild time getting to that game (including a car accident on the way that backed up I-95 for miles).  Chad threw TDs to Chrebet, Coles, and Moss that night.

W/ that win we had beat NE 8 of 11 times including 6 straight in Foxboro(5 at old stadium and this was our first game at Gilette).  the series has changed a little bit since then.