I can't decide who I want to win Sunday- Bills/Pats

GREENBEAN

Is it odd that I'd rather see the Pats blow out the Bills. Kind of sick of listening to the Buffalo fans non stop everyday. I think they bought their super bowl tickets already. At least I know if it ones down to Jets Pats as of late , that we have an outside shot of beating them. The other two teams in the division don't. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can allow a little "Rex success" to get in the way of your natural inclination to root against all things Pats then how strong is that natural inclination really? 

We root for the Bills bro, period. **** that cheating organization. If Rex succeeds atleast it was honest and well deserved, especially when we know the Pats will push every envelope (Thats code for "cheat") to win every game. 

Yes.  Hard to root for cheaters.  If it meant a playoff spot for the Jets I would, but barring that, cheaters must die.

I'm rooting for cheating.  No interest in who wins or loses.  I just want every game the Pats play to be a paranoid second guessing void of integrity WWF parody. I want aliens to show up walking hand and hand with Jimmy Hoffa pulling Elvis singing " Blue suede shoes" in a rickshaw.  

I have never hated the Bills the way that I do the Pats and the way I did the Dolphins who during the Marino years and the few just before (which included the Tarpgate game) AFCCG. Now I'll admit that I really got sick of watching the Bills in the super bowls and all of the losses but unlike Miami and New England they won the divisions fair and square.  As for the game vs these two, there is no question about it Buffalo and I hope Rex blitzes and hits pretty boy all day and hits him hard and knocks him out of the game. 

I'm rooting for the Pats, I don't think we will be able to keep pace with New England for the division, and we will be competing with Buffalo for a wildcard spot. We need them to lose and have the wind knocked out of the renewed Rexmania in Buffalo. 

you guys are forgetting about Miami. They might have come out slow against a good Redskins Defense but I think the Bills will crash by week 8. I am still not worried about the Bills we know who is coaching them, we seen this before. Wait til teams start getting tape on Taylor around week 4-5 u will see a drop off. There is nothing I hate more than the Dolphins or the Pats but on this one I am have to go with the Pats.  I know go ahead,fire away.

I have such a hatred for all things non Jets in the NFL and especially the AFC east. 

My natural inclination is to root against the Pats at all costs unless it helps our playoff chances for them to win or something, but then there is my desire NOT to watch Rex succeed for the team he went to after he failed with us. 

I am well aware of my position of rooting out of negativity and resentment but I have to say I have wavered back an forth on this one for a while now. 

I'd love to hear how you guys are thinking of it as I am in a log jam of hatred at the moment.  

You have to root for the Bills. Rex is Rex. At least he loved being here. He's the enemy now but nothing changes public enemy #1 which is the Pats.

I'm rooting for cheating.  No interest in who wins or loses.  I just want every game the Pats play to be a paranoid second guessing void of integrity WWF parody. I want aliens to show up walking hand and hand with Jimmy Hoffa pulling Elvis singing " Blue suede shoes" in a rickshaw.  

The Bills store are selling air pumps.  You know Rex will use everything, I'm sure it was his idea to sell air pumps in the Bills gift shop.  

If you can allow a little "Rex success" to get in the way of your natural inclination to root against all things Pats then how strong is that natural inclination really? 

We root for the Bills bro, period. **** that cheating organization. If Rex succeeds atleast it was honest and well deserved, especially when we know the Pats will push every envelope (Thats code for "cheat") to win every game. 

It sounds to me like you don't fully understand true resentment my friend.  lol

I hear ya and I feel the same way about the Pats of course but watching yet another guy we let go have success elsewhere messes with me and muddies the water.

When the game is on my pure hatred of the Pats will more than likely prevail but I'm a truly petty beast when it comes to football and the Jets. Cut off my nose to spite my face?? Sure thing. :D

It sounds to me like you don't fully understand true resentment my friend.  lol

I hear ya and I feel the same way about the Pats of course but watching yet another guy we let go have success elsewhere messes with me and muddies the water.

When the game is on my pure hatred of the Pats will more than likely prevail but I'm a truly petty beast when it comes to football and the Jets. Cut off my nose to spite my face?? Sure thing. :D

C'mon ya can't hate on Rex for being fired.  Dude had to deal with Idzik n a sh!t roster his last two years.  Then for the idiotic reason of not letting a coach keep his job while the GM gets fired, the Jets fired him.  He'll be a good coach for a while to come.  Might as well come to terms with it sooner vs later.

Hopefully it doesn't hurt the Jets much, but I'll enjoy seeing Rex do well.

C'mon ya can't hate on Rex for being fired.  Dude had to deal with Idzik n a sh!t roster his last two years.  Then for the idiotic reason of not letting a coach keep his job while the GM gets fired, the Jets fired him.  He'll be a good coach for a while to come.  Might as well come to terms with it sooner vs later.

I'm sorry... But Fukk Rex.   He. Ignored 2/3 of the team forever and  was absolutely a horror show in the personnel area.

I'm sorry... But Fukk Rex.   He. Ignored 2/3 of the team forever and  was absolutely a horror show in the personnel area.

Ha, well sure there's that view too.  Wish I saw it that way.  Would make seeing Rex in Buffalo easier.  It's done though.  So time to root for Bowles.  Good things so far.

Rex has never coached a team that has won the division and it is not going to happen with this Bills team, with that QB.

Root for Buffalo.

From 2001 to 2014 the only HC's that have were Hermie in 2002 on a tie braker of 3 9-7 teams and Sparano when Brady was hurt game 1 2008..

From 2001 to 2014 the only HC's that have were Hermie in 2002 on a tie braker of 3 9-7 teams and Sparano when Brady was hurt game 1 2008..

Sporano with our cast off QB Chad Pennington. And THAT'S what I'm talking about

I was one of the biggest Rex apologists for his entire tenure here and if he were outside of our division I would more than likely feel the same way as you are mentioning. Thing is I now hate him and wish him failure as I feel it would somehow make me (as a Jets fan) look foolish if he finds success with the Bills and goes further with them than we go without him. oh... I'm well aware of my own ridiculousness yet I tend to agree with me.  I am me after all.

... I feel it would somehow make me (as a Jets fan) look foolish if he finds success with the Bills and goes further with them than we go without him. ...

It will make the Jets look foolish.  Simply because it was a foolish move.

Bowles being successful though would help make it easier to deal with.

Exactly. And I AM the Jets to all who bust my balls. I live just north of Miami FL man and their lives are made happier by Jets failures than Miami Success. It's aggravating.

For me it's easy, I'm rooting for Buffalo for a few reasons.

1. I hate NE more than Buffalo (and any other team for that matter).

2. I believe NE will be our biggest threat in the division.

3. I still like Rex despite most Jets fans here not sharing this feeling with me.

4. As a football fan I enjoy Buffalo's style of play more than New Englands.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

the jets missed the playoffs 4 straight years.  lombardi wouldn't have survived that

c'mon man

Archived