I can't decide who I want to win Sunday- Bills/Pats

GREENBEAN

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagee, I think the Pats could very well end up at the bottom of the AFC east this year.

Ha ha ha ha.  Will you never learn?

The only time the Patriots stop averaging 12 wins a year is when Brady and Bellichick retire.

You want the Patriots to sweep the Fish and the Bills and then split with us.  That's the plan if we have any shred of hope for a wildcard.

SAR I

The only time the Patriots stop averaging 12 wins a year is when Brady and Bellichick retire.

You want the Patriots to sweep the Fish and the Bills and then split with us.  That's the plan if we have any shred of hope for a wildcard.

SAR I

It is even easier than that because Rex loses along the way. Let's make the AFC East a two team race. Hopefully the Jets are up to the challenge.

SAR I

Why was BB avg 12 wins a year before Brady??

I'm rooting for the Pats, I don't think we will be able to keep pace with New England for the division, and we will be competing with Buffalo for a wildcard spot. We need them to lose and have the wind knocked out of the renewed Rexmania in Buffalo. 

Hope you're happy, Pattington.

Archived