1PM Game Threads

Maxman

Also, Mallett is terrible too. The Texans should go back to Hoyer. 

I had concluded for a while that Bill O'brien was a good coach. Then... the Mallett/Hoyer QB waffling made me think otherwise. 

Meanwhile, he traded away Fitz (who was statistically his best QB last year, I believe).

• Upvote 1

I had concluded for a while that Bill O'brien was a good coach. Then... the Mallett/Hoyer QB waffling made me think otherwise. 

Meanwhile, he traded away Fitz (who was statistically his best QB last year, I believe).

Fitz likes him and said he learned more from O'Brien last year then in any time in his career..

The refs only see the cash that Kraft sends them. 

I know it's hard to believe that a rookie DB (in his second game playing for what is obviously a very undisciplined team) left in one-on-one coverage with Edelman would commit a blatant -- and stupid -- holding penalty, but it really did happen somehow. 

Look you guys I'm going to watch this movie that I've never seen a hundred time Shawskank Reduction or something like that, do me a favor and post a new thread the minute that Brady is taken out of the stadium on a stretcher otherwise there ain't much here that interests me  until tomorrow night.

@NickMensio: Ryan Mallett might be worse than Brian Hoyer. At halftime, he's 11-of-29 for 74 yards (2.55 YPA) and #Panthers have dropped about 3 INTs.

Fitz might not be great...but certainly better than anyone on Houston's roster

Maybe O Brien the genius will pick up another Belichick scrapheaper when the Pats dump current "Next Brady" Jimmies Crappola after this season.

Unless O Brien gets dumped first

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Anyone see what's going on with the Browns Titans game. After what the Titans did to Tampa Bay you would've thought they would've rolled over the Browns. Right now the Browns don't look like such a pushover do they, makes you wonder about out Jets

Any given Sunday, but I'm hopeful.  Quite a few teams that looked good/bad last week playing differently today.  We find out tomorrow night.