I Hate Myself ...

KRL

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have faith in Taylor.  He didn't have good coverage today.  This resulted in a lot of bad throws and sacks (of course).  

taylor has ability, but he is burping the baby.  he has to get rid of it sooner.  rex will ruin him

taylor has ability, but he is burping the baby.  he has to get rid of it sooner.  rex will ruin him

There were a lot of mistakes made today,  not only by the players but the coaches as well.  As a fan,  I am just going to move on with the hope that the team can turn their shortcomings around.   Regardless of the outcome,  I was impressed with our 4th quarter results.  Although it was too little too late.  

There were a lot of mistakes made today,  not only by the players but the coaches as well.  As a fan,  I am just going to move on with the hope that the team can turn their shortcomings around.   Regardless of the outcome,  I was impressed with our 4th quarter results.  Although it was too little too late.  

don't be fooled jeanie.  that team was basically out of control.  it sucks that kid got hurt, but he drew 2 15 yard penalties for being a total a-hole.  that comes from the HC not setting discipline.  sometimes it seems like kicking ass is more important to buddy's son than winning

don't be fooled jeanie.  that team was basically out of control.  it sucks that kid got hurt, but he drew 2 15 yard penalties for being a total a-hole.  that comes from the HC not setting discipline.  sometimes it seems like kicking ass is more important to buddy's son than winning

I agree Larz -  the team was out of control today.  Wow,  Aaron was realllly ticked off after the first altercation.  After he came off the field,  there were several still trying to confine him.  He wanted to go back out there and finish the fight.  By the way,  he  (Aaron Williams) is out of the hospital.    He reportedly was taken (by ambulance) to the hospital for an evaluation of a neck injury.  

Neither are defensive players on the sideline...but it happened.

It was on MM.  No player can call a TO, much worse.  But MM was screaming for a TO and that made Sheldon scream TO also.  Wasn't on Sheldon, he heard MM calling for one and chimed in

Did Rex learn a thing from his experiences here? So far the answer seems to be NO!

The only chance Rex has is getting a very strong GM, and OC to go with a very good mature QB.

Highly doubtful that happens now. Woody should have chosen better than Idzik the accountant, but I doubt he ever gets another chance with a new GM.

The only chance Rex has is getting a very strong GM, and OC to go with a very good mature QB.

Highly doubtful that happens now. Woody should have chosen better than Idzik the accountant, but I doubt he ever gets another chance with a new GM.

Rex needs a smart, veteran team that doesn't need to have the football 101 parts of the game pounded into them.  

The rest of the week will go as follows:

- On Monday at his recap press conference he'll boast how they made the corrections.  And

how those mistakes won't happen again

- Then he'll boast about how great Taylor was and how he's going to be the next Vick

- Then as the press conference is ending he'll say "I wish we could play right now" to fire

up the fan base

It's so predictable

Don't forget burying the football!

There's a thread over at a Bills forum that is titled "Rex Ryan defensive genius" That sounds nauseatingly familiar

This how one Bills fan put it:

"
 ....could care less about the media bud.....I am more concerned about how the alleged "leader" portrays this team....swagger is earned NOT commanded.....he tried his best to command swagger for his Jester clubs which was pathetically laughable..Blfo has endured a DECADE+ of despair and hardly needs a "clown in a barrel"........... "

This how one Bills fan put it:

"

....could care less about the media bud.....I am more concerned about how the alleged "leader" portrays this team....swagger is earned NOT commanded.....he tried his best to command swagger for his Jester clubs which was pathetically laughable..Blfo has endured a DECADE+ of despair and hardly needs a "clown in a barrel"........... "

Hahaha wow

Rex pulverizes Indy in week 1, nearly beats New England in week 2 and everyone is pumped about Todd Bowles because his team turned things around in the 2nd half against Johnny Manziel. Same ol' Jets fans.

Nearly beats New England? They were blown out and completely outclassed. Pats took their foot off the gas and Buffalo scored 2 garbage TDs to make it interesting before Pats retook control to end it. Rex got embarrassed today and he knows it. Brady had 466 yards and 3 TDs

Rex pulverizes Indy in week 1, nearly beats New England in week 2 and everyone is pumped about Todd Bowles because his team turned things around in the 2nd half against Johnny Manziel. Same ol' Jets fans.

How do you define "nearly beat"?

It was 21-7 in the 2nd quarter and 37-13 in the 3rd quarter

The Pats jumped out ahead, but it was a one score game.

That's cool, though. Now let's see Todd Bowles beat the Colts the way that Rex just did. Win/win for me.

Ummmmm I don't get your posts?

Why knock the new HC who is trying to balance the team and get us to play disciplined complimentary football?

Forget Jets fans on this thread, this is what Bills fans are saying:

"Rex ryan is a joke. He is used car salesman and this adventure will end with him getting canned!
He embarrassed himself today. This team is the most undisciplined group i have ever seen.
466 yards passing!!! 466 yards passing!!! Defensive clown!"

Here is the link:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?517362-Better-QB-Better-Coach-Better-team

Go there and defend Rex because I defended him for a long time and he is what he is, a nice guy, excellent DC and a to brash average HC whose team plays wildly inconsistently and undisciplined at crucial moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddo View Post
Sorry Oldtime, but he's owning up to truth, and whatever he said beforehand, is irrelevant. At least he's a realist.
....sorry, but he should have kept his usual bombastic, over the top big mouth shut leading up to the game PERIOD....he got schooled by the master.....THINK before you yap.....

Archived