I Hate Myself ...

KRL

JetBlue:    Keeping Brady under pressure is quite a task. He's too quick. 

Excuse # 1. 

One of our mistakes, (Bills fan here) was not covering Gronk properly.  There was talk about needing 2-3 men coverage on Gronk all week. At  the game,  he was covered many times by just 1 man.  Gronk  had 7 pass completions yesterday.

Excuse # 2.  Maybe don't trade away good coverage linebackers, like Kiko Alonso, next time.

Also,  we have a great defense but   everyone involved in that game was off yesterday.  The penalties for both teams were outrageous - we had 14 and the Pats had 11.    The refs were a little over the top,  calling  unsportsmanlike conduct because players were yelling at each other (no physical contact).    The penalties definitely hurt us but it wasn't  the sole reason why we lost the game.  We played a terrible game yesterday.  I just hope we learned something.  

Excuse # 3.  Penalties are always high for Rex Ryan-coached teams.  Get used to this.  And don't blame the referees for your undisciplined team either.

Yep, the Rex Ryan excuse train has already begun in Buffalo.  Sad, really.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That what you think?  haha  

Know what I think?  GFY

It's a 100% given that if this thread was not here and if the Jets got pounded tonight you would be in on any rex thread pumping him and tell all that rex stopped the colts.  I can see you being testy seeing as the things most of us have been telling the rexcultureclub have come to pass in about 2 games let alone one season.

WEEI made Marshalls comments about race 2 weeks ago seem like he was a child rapist.  but that would be pretty hilarious if he gets caught "cheating"

Yeah I'm not familiar with them but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. I guess take it with a grain of salt.

You are wrong.

I ddint hear Rex bashing anyone or claiming a victory.

Yeah I'm not familiar with them but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. I guess take it with a grain of salt.

You do know that Kiko Alonso is out for the season with ANOTHER injury,  right?   Too early to make decisions on how bad or good our team is right now.  We had a great first game and a terrible second game.  I'll wait it out 

You do know that Kiko Alonso is out for the season with ANOTHER injury,  right?  

1.  Not yet confirmed.

2.  Doesn't make it a good trade.  ACL tears tend to be somewhat random.  Shady McCoy's hamstring injuries, meanwhile, were directly related to his heavy usage over the course of his career.  Kiko is 25 and could have many years left even if he did suffer a major injury yesterday, seeing as ILB's last a lot longer than RB's.  Add to that the fact that Shady has averaged over 350 touches the last two seasons, and he's a lot closer to being done than your average 27-year old RB too.

1.  Not yet confirmed.

2.  Doesn't make it a good trade.  ACL tears tend to be somewhat random.  Shady McCoy's hamstring injuries, meanwhile, were directly related to his heavy usage over the course of his career.  Kiko is 25 and could have many years left even if he did suffer a major injury yesterday, seeing as ILB's last a lot longer than RB's.  Add to that the fact that Shady has averaged over 350 touches the last two seasons, and he's a lot closer to being done than your average 27-year old RB too.

Kiko has a knee injury, it's not an ACL.   As far as McCoy's likelihood of being done because of a hamstring,  that's really a stretch.  Hamstrings generally heal with time.  More severe cases may need surgery and t his has not been the case for Mc Coy.  By the way,  he looked fine on the field yesterday.

You do know that Kiko Alonso is out for the season with ANOTHER injury,  right?   Too early to make decisions on how bad or good our team is right now.  We had a great first game and a terrible second game.  I'll wait it out 

Jeanie, don't make me.

unconfirmed:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/9/20/9363459/kiko-alonso-injury-knee-acl-tear-eagles-linebacker-mri

p.s.  for the record, an ACL injury IS considered a knee injury.  the knee is attached to the AC, MCL & PCL

I understand that an ACL injury is a knee injury.  The news says it is not believed to be an ACL.  This is a repeat occurrence to the same knee injured last year.  Not sure how you can deduce that his career will last longer than McCoy's; especially since McCoy looked pretty good yesterday.

A friendly message to all Jets Fans -  Take it from experience   (yesterday's Bills vs Patriots game).    Tonight there will be a winner and a loser in the Jets vs Colts game.  If you win,  be happy.  If you lose,  remember there are 14 games yet.  Don't let it get you down.   In the meantime,  go Jets.

A friendly message to all Jets Fans -  Take it from experience   (yesterday's Bills vs Patriots game).    Tonight there will be a winner and a loser in the Jets vs Colts game.  If you win,  be happy.  If you lose,  remember there are 14 games yet.  Don't let it get you down.   In the meantime,  go Jets.

this fanbase is only truly happy after a gut wrenching, controversy filled, exhausting, demoralizing loss

so we're good !

It's a 100% given that if this thread was not here and if the Jets got pounded tonight you would be in on any rex thread pumping him and tell all that rex stopped the colts.  I can see you being testy seeing as the things most of us have been telling the rexcultureclub have come to pass in about 2 games let alone one season.

you-don-t-know-me-o.gif

Hmm when I think of censorship it seems the haters are the ones that say that about anyone that doesn't hate Rex?? I'm done with him and I'm happy we got Bowles but I do understand that the inner child in some fans take delight in any failure Rex has.. It reminds me of a child when his mommy didn't buy him candy cries wah wah I hate you mommy.. But I do agree posters should be able to talk about anything they want the problem is the Haters don't look at freedom of speech as a 2 way street..

No one is saying you can't make posts defending Rex.  We're just saying you look foolish by continuing to support him.  Not to mention you can't help yourself from responding to just about EVERY anti-Rex post like its a broken record.

Truth of the matter is Rex supporters are on the wrong side of the argument.  Hell, its only Week 2, and you already have legions of Bills fans trying to make sense of not only the fact that they lost at home to the one team Rex works hardest to beat, but the WAY they lost.  That was always the biggest concern in the Rex era.  You could handle losses here and there.  But those losses where you just get dominated, or when bad coaching or discipline snatches defeat from the jaws of victory time after time.....those are brutal.  Bills fans are going to be learning this the hard way after so much hype.

No one is saying you can't make posts defending Rex.  We're just saying you look foolish by continuing to support him.  Not to mention you can't help yourself from responding to just about EVERY anti-Rex post like its a broken record.

Truth of the matter is Rex supporters are on the wrong side of the argument.  Hell, its only Week 2, and you already have legions of Bills fans trying to make sense of not only the fact that they lost at home to the one team Rex works hardest to beat, but the WAY they lost.  That was always the biggest concern in the Rex era.  You could handle losses here and there.  But those losses where you just get dominated, or when bad coaching or discipline snatches defeat from the jaws of victory time after time.....those are brutal.  Bills fans are going to be learning this the hard way after so much hype.

as much as I dislike. REX as a professional.  I think what the PATS did to the Steelers and Bills is more about the PATS than REX.

let's see what happens when we face them. Gronk  may be the best tight end in football and is one of the hardest to stop in 10 years. Add Brady to that and well....  

rex is still a pant  load of shlt though. 

I'm not defending him I just try to correct the over the top criticisms, I'm happy as hell with Bowles and Mac I just find it silly that people post about him like he's worse then Kotite,,  Speaking of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory how about those Giants??:)

I'm not defending him I just try to correct the over the top criticisms, I'm happy as hell with Bowles and Mac I just find it silly that people post about him like he's worse then Kotite,,  Speaking of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory how about those Giants??:)

http://www.theonion.com/article/giants-move-tom-coughlin-assisted-coaching-facilit-51324

Giants Move Tom Coughlin To Assisted-Coaching Facility

800.jpg

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—Saying that they held off taking such a drastic step for as long as they could, officials from the New York Giants confirmed Wednesday that the team had made the difficult decision to move head coach Tom Coughlin into an assisted-coaching facility. “We know Tom likes his independence, but ultimately we had no choice—at least this way he won’t have to completely stop what he loves doing while still getting the proper supervision and attention he needs,” said offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo, adding that he was hopeful the 69-year-old Coughlin would grow to appreciate the center’s many amenities, including trained staff on-site 24 hours per day ready to help residents read playbooks, review game film, and manage the clock during the fourth quarter. “We all knew this day would eventually come, and even though he was definitely a little hesitant about it, we think it’s for the best. Honestly, it’s a huge relief knowing that there are caretakers always around just in case, God forbid, something awful happens when Tom is trying to call some plays in the middle of a game.” Sources at the facility later confirmed that Giants quarterback Eli Manning has thus far been the only player to have visited Coughlin.

unconfirmed:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/9/20/9363459/kiko-alonso-injury-knee-acl-tear-eagles-linebacker-mri

p.s.  for the record, an ACL injury IS considered a knee injury.  the knee is attached to the AC, MCL & PCL

Just saw this article.  Kiko is out for the remainder of the season

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/09/report-eagles-lb-kiko-alonso-out-for-remainder-of-season-with-knee-injury/

http://www.theonion.com/article/giants-move-tom-coughlin-assisted-coaching-facilit-51324

Giants Move Tom Coughlin To Assisted-Coaching Facility

800.jpg

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—Saying that they held off taking such a drastic step for as long as they could, officials from the New York Giants confirmed Wednesday that the team had made the difficult decision to move head coach Tom Coughlin into an assisted-coaching facility. “We know Tom likes his independence, but ultimately we had no choice—at least this way he won’t have to completely stop what he loves doing while still getting the proper supervision and attention he needs,” said offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo, adding that he was hopeful the 69-year-old Coughlin would grow to appreciate the center’s many amenities, including trained staff on-site 24 hours per day ready to help residents read playbooks, review game film, and manage the clock during the fourth quarter. “We all knew this day would eventually come, and even though he was definitely a little hesitant about it, we think it’s for the best. Honestly, it’s a huge relief knowing that there are caretakers always around just in case, God forbid, something awful happens when Tom is trying to call some plays in the middle of a game.” Sources at the facility later confirmed that Giants quarterback Eli Manning has thus far been the only player to have visited Coughlin.

This is hilarious!!

Let Coughlin keep blowing games and he will be here for real!!

JetBlue:    Keeping Brady under pressure is quite a task. He's too quick.  One of our mistakes, (Bills fan here) was not covering Gronk properly.  There was talk about needing 2-3 men coverage on Gronk all week. At  the game,  he was covered many times by just 1 man.  Gronk  had 7 pass completions yesterday. Also,  we have a great defense but   everyone involved in that game was off yesterday.  The penalties for both teams were outrageous - we had 14 and the Pats had 11.    The refs were a little over the top,  calling  unsportsmanlike conduct because players were yelling at each other (no physical contact).    The penalties definitely hurt us but it wasn't  the sole reason why we lost the game.  We played a terrible game yesterday.  I just hope we learned something.  

Jeaniec, I have seen Brady and the Pats before, believe it or not.  I know he is quick; didn't say sack him I said "pressure" him.  Alot has to do with ability to cover and tackle.  For him to come into Buffalo and throw for almost 500 yards speaks to more than the inability to cover Gronk... Your secondary got schooled...

Archived