Not Good MIA

KRL

Two games into the season and Suh is already doing his own thing????

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/21/miami-dolphins-ndamukong-suh-ignored-coach-jaguars

Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh disregarded play calls from defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle in the team’s loss to the Jaguars on Sunday, reports the Miami Herald.

By “freelancing” at times, Suh created confusion on the Dolphins defensive line, the Herald reports.

Suh signed a six-year, $114 million contract with the Dolphins this off-season after spending the first five years of his career with the Lions. His acquisition was expected to vastly improve the Dolphins defense, but so far he has made minimal impact.

In two games, Suh has made only two tackles and one assist with no sacks.The Dolphins defense as a whole did not record a sack on Sunday, and allowed 396 yards. The defenders did not force an interception from Jacksonville quarterback Blake Bortles.

When asked about his lack of contribution, Suh could provide little explanation.

“I couldn’t tell you,” Suh said. “At the end of the day, we have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what we want to run so guys can make plays and go from there.”

Suh left the game in the second quarter with an apparent leg injury, but returned shortly after with just under two minutes left in the quarter.

Miami lost by a score of 23–20 and now have a 1–1 record. Next week, the team faces the Buffalo Bills at home

If you were to take a guess as to who would be the next "Albert Haynesworth" a few years ago, I'd say the majority would have chosen Suh.  Miami decided to give that guy $60 million guaranteed.  Can't make that sh*t up.

Just what I was thinking, Albert Haynesworth. I wonder if he still likes those dirty late hits? - When do the Phags plays the Pats*...

If you were to take a guess as to who would be the next "Albert Haynesworth" a few years ago, I'd say the majority would have chosen Suh.  Miami decided to give that guy $60 million guaranteed.  Can't make that sh*t up.

Haynesworth has no where near the talent and athleticism Suh has...

Haynesworth has no where near the talent and athleticism Suh has...

Not sure I agree.  Haynesworth had a couple of the more dominant years I have ever seen out of a defensive lineman.  Then he signed with the Redskins for a ton money and became fat.  Not that there is anything wrong with that. 

I've learned from our Santonio experience that it's just not worth bringing in a guy with major red flags or character flaws regardless of talent.  That person becomes bigger than the team and can really do some damage on and off the field.

to be fair Holmes helped us reach a title game and nearly a SB. 

it's only week 2.  I am happy Miami lost and they are imploding a bit but it's only week 2.

the buffoon who built teams that made back to back title games and gave us 2 SB chances for the only time in our history.

We actually had 3 SB chances without the help of either of your mancrushes,.Tannenboob and Buttfumble

and actually won one of those

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

the buffoon who built teams that made back to back title games and gave us 2 SB chances for the only time in our history.

You should probably, I dont know, maybe play in a SB in order to have a chance at one. Or we could be total corn balls like Indy and get ourselves some fancy AFC Finalists banners. 

Then again MSG network likes to have 'Summer to Remember' stuff about the Rangers were we lost in the SC finals in 5 games. 

This  is just great, I love this. I have been hearing how dominant the Fins r going to be and they will be super bowl contenders Blah blah blah. So tired of dolphins fans and the homer media 

I was listening to 940 am this morning and it was hysterical. They are already juuuuuuuuust about ready to pack it in an implode. 

Suh's disregard for authority in the game was well known long before MIA paid for him. They knew what they were getting into whether they chose to act within the scope of that knowledge is another thing altogether. Knowing who pulled the trigger down there it's probable they just saw the opportunity to bring in a big name on defense and went with it.

You should probably, I dont know, maybe play in a SB in order to have a chance at one. Or we could be total corn balls like Indy and get ourselves some fancy AFC Finalists banners. 

Then again MSG network likes to have 'Summer to Remember' stuff about the Rangers were we lost in the SC finals in 5 games. 

so you prefer the Idzik years where we had no shot or 1970-2005 where we made the same # of title games we made udner tannenbaum 2006-2012?

Only fanbase who thinks making a title game means anything.  Did we win a division title?  No.  Did we win a super bowl- no.

did he run our team into the ground- yes.

so you'd prefer a div title and going one and done to playing for the right to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl?

he ran our team into the ground? that's interesting, we had made one title game 1983-2005 before he took over but I get it.  Jet fans have the highest of standards- only SB WINS for us!

We actually had 3 SB chances without the help of either of your mancrushes,.Tannenboob and Buttfumble

and actually won one of those

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

yep bit I was discussing under a single regime.  1968, 1982 and 1998 we had about 15 coaches and various Gms.  only under 1 GM(and 1 HC, QB, etc...) have we made 2 title game apps.

so you'd prefer a div title and going one and done to playing for the right to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl?

he ran our team into the ground? that's interesting, we had made one title game 1983-2005 before he took over but I get it.  Jet fans have the highest of standards- only SB WINS for us!

I'd say you have it ass backwards, some jets fans have the lowest standards into gloaming onto two afc title games and acting as if it was the golden era of jets football and that some of the key participants in those teams should be sent up onto the wall of fame for shooting their load and coming up short.

If you win super bowls you get years of cred even if you are not overall that great.....see the giants coach and QB.  You fail to get to the superbowl and come up small in the title games and you are just another in a long time of jets teams that in the end did not succeed.

so you prefer the Idzik years where we had no shot or 1970-2005 where we made the same # of title games we made udner tannenbaum 2006-2012?

I prefer we habitually have a competitive team. Something neither guy could do. And why bring Idzik into this?

I'd say you have it ass backwards, some jets fans have the lowest standards into gloaming onto two afc title games and acting as if it was the golden era of jets football and that some of the key participants in those teams should be sent up onto the wall of fame for shooting their load and coming up short.

If you win super bowls you get years of cred even if you are not overall that great.....see the giants coach and QB.  You fail to get to the superbowl and come up small in the title games and you are just another in a long time of jets teams that in the end did not succeed.

the difference btw NYG 2007/2011 and NYJ 2009/2010 was very small.  they got some breaks, we didn't.  they have a clear fumbled whistled dead in 2011 title game at the end that would have won it for SF and we get a forward pass called a fumble for a TD against Pitt.

you can't get to a SB w/o reaching the playoffs, you can't get to a SB w/o getting to a conf title game.  Under Tannenbaum we had more chances than another regime in our history.  No one is saying build a statue but can we have at least some appreciation for it? especially after the way the last few years have gone.

I prefer we habitually have a competitive team. Something neither guy could do. And why bring Idzik into this?

that would be awesome, those teams have franchise QBs.  we don't have one of those.  they are hard to find but up until about 2012 we were one of the top AFC teams for over a decade.  in that group after NE/Pitt/Ind.

NO ONE has every been able to build a long term winning team in our franchise.  Tannenbaum came closest.

that would be awesome, those teams have franchise QBs.  we don't have one of those.  they are hard to find but up until about 2012 we were one of the top AFC teams for over a decade.  in that group after NE/Pitt/Ind.

NO ONE has every been able to build a long term winning team in our franchise.  Tannenbaum came closest.

Those Tanny teams were a little bit WORSE than what the Harbaugh 49ers just did. BFD. 

Archived