Getting Punched Was Best thing for Jets AND Geno

JetBlue

It was not just one bad game. He really did not play well in the first 2 either, he just had the opportunity because of 5 turnovers to throw purely short passes and have stats that looked like he played OK. He was below average in those 2 games as well.

Somebody send this clown a gift certificate to Lenscrafters.

Fitzpatrick was "Below average" for two wins but he wants the Jets to put a dumpster fire BUST who stunk for two full seasons in as the starter IMMEDIATELY

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL - it took you three games for an opening to call for Geno? 

Here's the truth: this team is emphasizing the Miami game. Chris Ivory and Decker would have been on the field yesterday if that was the Dolphins.  All facets of the team O/D/ST improves in London, we'll likely see a gameplan executed (which happens to mean Fitz not throwing even half as many as the 58 attempts from yesterday!) and Jets can go 3-1.

Then you'll murmur something about Jets should be 4-0 and Fitz will never beat the Patriots or something. 

Alright, so you answered the question of whether Sackdance is seeing things clearly... you aren't. 

Can you please show me the post where I'm heralding Geno as the next Joe Namath? I'd love for you to show me that.... What I HAVE been saying since week 1, is that Fitz looks like his usually inept, erratic self. Making poor decisions, locking onto 1 receiver and not being able to drive the ball.

Newsflash -- its' going to get worse. 

PHI just telegraphed to the NFL how to beat the Jets. Having Decker and Marshall -- all that does is BAIL out Fitz on his poor under thrown balls on our way to a middling 8-8 record. Had the colts starting corners been in the monday night, we could very well be looking at a 1-2 record at the moment.

Wake up, friend. 

Alright, so you answered the question of whether Sackdance is seeing things clearly... you aren't. 

Can you please show me the post where I'm heralding Geno as the next Joe Namath? I'd love for you to show me that.... What I HAVE been saying since week 1, is that Fitz looks like his usually inept, erratic self. Making poor decisions, locking onto 1 receiver and not being able to drive the ball.

Newsflash -- its' going to get worse. 

PHI just telegraphed to the NFL how to beat the Jets. Having Decker and Marshall -- all that does is BAIL out Fitz on his poor under thrown balls on our way to a middling 8-8 record. Had the colts starting corners been in the monday night, we could very well be looking at a 1-2 record at the moment.

Wake up, friend. 

a qb needs good receivers to win wow I had no idea!

The ironic thing is Sproles doesn't score that flukey punt td yesterday the games in OT we win and Fitz is a hero.

Lol, short of Fitz throwing a TD to himself ala Mr. Perfect, there was no way he was coming out of that game as a hero... Fool me once (IND), fool me twice.... 

and if Sproles doesn't score a fluke ST td yesterday's game is decided in OT it works both ways

What does this even mean? What if Marshall doesn't catch that touchdown? what if my penis grew twice the size? Sh*t's gonna happen like that. People sometimes return punts. Fitz sometimes throws ducks all the time. Sometimes CBs are going to catch them. Sometimes We're going to be without our best line up. 

I don't understand what you're position is on anything besides being a lame contrarian. 

What does this even mean? What if Marshall doesn't catch that touchdown? what if my penis grew twice the size? Sh*t's gonna happen like that. People sometimes return punts. Fitz sometimes throws ducks all the time. Sometimes CBs are going to catch them. Sometimes We're going to be without our best line up. 

I don't understand what you're position is on anything besides being a lame contrarian. 

First answer is it would make Brandon sad...2nd answer is it would make the GF or wife happy..:D

Archived