Jets / Eagles - who's going?

Fishooked

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an effort to keep the burping and farting to a minimum, I made an executive decision to go with roast beef and some horseradish sauce.

Not going yard like the rest of you guys but I should be able to avoid a visit from the EMT in the parking lot with this cuisine.

Will be fat and happy nevertheless. 

You blue collar burper and farter you. 

My son and I are going. I'm mom :-) and he's 10. We try to park near kids but looking to gtg and tailgate.  I have yellow parking.  I can join one or just meet up to toss the ball.  Since we hit a lot of games, I'm trying to make it a consistent thing. Anyone?!

--Janine

My son and I are going. I'm mom :-) and he's 10. We try to park near kids but looking to gtg and tailgate.  I have yellow parking.  I can join one or just meet up to toss the ball.  Since we hit a lot of games, I'm trying to make it a consistent thing. Anyone?!

--Janine

A bunch of us from the site are at Tailgate Joe's every week. It is a good time, good food. If that sort of thing is important to you.  :)

Very disappointed with the Jets and @Maxman. They were both awful lol. On a positive note I got to meet legendary moderator @JoeC36  and @Fishooked pleasure meeting you guys. Also punked a few Eagles fans lol and that's always fun

Was great to finally meet the legendary BP & other JN folks!  I have some pics I'm uploading from my phone, will try to get them on here as my hangover permits

Was great to finally meet the legendary BP & other JN folks!  I have some pics I'm uploading from my phone, will try to get them on here as my hangover permits

You made it by us? Should have come found me, would have loved to meet the lunatics from the other side.

With 563 people at tailgatejoe yesterday we smashed our record by 100 people. With as many people as we had join us, was probably the smoothest and most well organized party I have done since we started in 2009. But, I am still in bed recovering, lol.

You made it by us? Should have come found me, would have loved to meet the lunatics from the other side.

With 563 people at tailgatejoe yesterday we smashed our record by 100 people. With as many people as we had join us, was probably the smoothest and most well organized party I have done since we started in 2009. But, I am still in bed recovering, lol.

Yeah, we were there - not a large crew. You looked so damn busy I didn't want to get in your way. 

There sure was a sh*tload of people there! 

20150927_093433.jpg

BP, myself, crossfire, (I forget who the lovely lady is), Max, faba, and I think AirForceJet in the back

20150927_103025.jpg

Yeah, we were there - not a large crew. You looked so damn busy I didn't want to get in your way. 

There sure was a sh*tload of people there! 

20150927_093433.jpg

BP, myself, crossfire, (I forget who the lovely lady is), Max, faba, and I think AirForceJet in the back

20150927_103025.jpg

that's the legendary Courtney, head of JN marketing and public relations. Thanks for sharing

The other thing that stunk other than the game was that Duane was there again. People from Pa really can't take a hint. Like how rude do we have to be to this guy before he figures it out. Geez it is a big parking lot, go hang with someone else, lol.

NIce!  Thought I had a lot yesterday with 50+ coming.   

Archived