Fishooked

Jets / Eagles - who's going?

Rate this topic

Myself and some other guys from the Hampur are going to Tailgate Joe's this Sunday - anyone else here going to be there? Was cool to finally meet Max last year, 

Would love to meet some of you guys in person (no homo).

Myself and some other guys from the Hampur are going to Tailgate Joe's this Sunday - anyone else here going to be there? Was cool to finally meet Max last year, 

Would love to meet some of you guys in person (no homo).

I'm going with my 11 year old son, where is Joes tailgate? I usually tailgate at my car in the racetrack lot, if its far from there I doubt we'd go.

negative gonna hang back and guard the homestead against irrate eagles fans after they go 0-3 to start season

I called in to Mikey Miss yesterday and tried to talk Jets/Eagles and he was in no mood.  I wasn't talking trash, just asked what he thought and he just said "Eagles win".  I was waiting for him to offer some type of analysis and it was just dead air.  When I pressed him he just said he was "going with Vegas" and cut me off.  Apparently he had no idea the line had changed from the night before and the Jets were the favorite. 

Oh, and I too will be going to the game!

Edited by AFJF

Do you really get there at 6:30?

Yes. 

How do you get in at 6:30?  In the old days before the stupid 5 hour limit it was easy, just get there before 7.  Does that still work?

We are the first ones in line at the gates near the Giants facility, not actually inside the lot. We set up corn hole and have an adult beverage until the lots open at 8. We don't pull out all the gear, just hte corn hole. We keep it very civilized and have been doing it for three or four years and never had a problem. 

Yes. 

We are the first ones in line at the gates near the Giants facility, not actually inside the lot. We set up corn hole and have an adult beverage until the lots open at 8. We don't pull out all the gear, just hte corn hole. We keep it very civilized and have been doing it for three or four years and never had a problem. 

Do you want me to give you a phone number of someone you can talk to?

Yes. 

That is cute.

One year when Joe Walton was the coach, my Dad and I were the first two people in the stadium for the opener.

I will see your cool story and raise you lol.