David Harris refuses to give Frank Gore a hand

Jetsfan80

To be fair Harris put his hand out to help Gore up and pulled it away when Gore reached for it,

Which means to me they were just having fun. Gore probably got a kick out of it himself. I would be surprised to find out he wasn't at a minimum smiling at Harris's "Psyyyyyyych!" move pulling his hand back. 

It doesn't look like this was anything serious about teammates vs. enemies. 

Not really. Even Shonn Greenes goodnight to the Pats and Braylon's front flip was better than that. 

That's your opinion.

My opinion is that the subtle understated FU of David Harris denying Gore a hand up says far more about this team than the absurd over-celebratory derp behavior that you apparently find endearing. 

To each their own.

It is not petty at all. It is sending a message that you have no friends here. It is not like he was taunted or anything.  We have gotten so soft as a society, like giving trophies for just "showing up".  Bleep that man.  This how football used to be played.  I am really feeling this team. 

Exactly.  

The defense has a few guys who can really hit -- Coples, Pryor, Revis, Harris, Skrine.  These guys should be knocking the offensive players around and putting fear into them.  Intimidation is an asset.

**** helping them up.

Archived