Matt Jones....

Klecko73isGod

Freeman is trash, so to me its down to Jones and Ivory, and that's a tough call.  They're about equal options in my eyes.  I'd lean Jones because Philly's run D isn't that bad (Dallas and Atlanta struggled to a combined 3.2 ypc)  and Jones has a lot of upside. 

Not to mention Jones has a really good matchup; Giants defense has just looked indifferent so far and are coming off a short week.  Giants also faced the same teams Philly did, Atlanta and Dallas, and allowed a couple of TD's and a lot of passing yards to RB's, which is nice for PPR.  Dunbar caught 8 passes for 70 yards against the Giants, and Shane Vereen had 8 catches for 76 against them.  The Redskins don't throw a ton to their RB's but it might be a banner night for both Morris and Jones in that department nonetheless.

I'm starting Jones in 2 leagues, which might be his kiss of death, so be wary, lol.  How does the rest of your team look?  Do you need more upside or a just a guy who gets guaranteed touches in that RB2 slot?

Freeman is trash, so to me its down to Jones and Ivory, and that's a tough call.  They're about equal options in my eyes.  I'd lean Jones because Philly's run D isn't that bad (Dallas and Atlanta struggled to a combined 3.2 ypc)  and Jones has a lot of upside. 

Not to mention Jones has a really good matchup; Giants defense has just looked indifferent so far and are coming off a short week.  Giants also faced the same teams Philly did, Atlanta and Dallas, and allowed a couple of TD's and a lot of passing yards to RB's, which is nice for PPR.  Dunbar caught 8 passes for 70 yards against the Giants, and Shane Vereen had 8 catches for 76 against them.  The Redskins don't throw a ton to their RB's but it might be a banner night for both Morris and Jones in that department nonetheless.

I'm starting Jones in 2 leagues, which might be his kiss of death, so be wary, lol.  How does the rest of your team look?  Do you need more upside or a just a guy who gets guaranteed touches in that RB2 slot?

I'm strong at WR - Beckham, Hilton and Tate.

I have Eifert and Ebron at TE. Starting Eifert.

I'm going with Russell WIlson over Matt Ryan this week. 

Plus the Jets D.

I need to start 2 of the 3 out of Freeman, Ivory and Jones. Freeman will start with Coleman out plus he catches a lot of passes and I think the Falcons will run a lot of screens to neutralize the Cowboys pass rush. 

I'm concerned that Bowles said he is concerned with Ivory. 

I'm strong at WR - Beckham, Hilton and Tate.

I have Eifert and Ebron at TE. Starting Eifert.

I'm going with Russell WIlson over Matt Ryan this week. 

Plus the Jets D.

I need to start 2 of the 3 out of Freeman, Ivory and Jones. Freeman will start with Coleman out plus he catches a lot of passes and I think the Falcons will run a lot of screens to neutralize the Cowboys pass rush. 

I'm concerned that Bowles said he is concerned with Ivory. 

Don't like Freeman at all but if your decision comes down to Jones or Ivory, I'm going Jones.  I'd be starting both and benching Freeman in your shoes.

Yes, **** Jetsfan80!

Never listening to his dumb ass again. 

I added a disclaimer that I'm starting him, which would be his kiss of death.  Your own fault if you need to start threads asking for advice!  He was still the right play, and was running well before the lost fumble.  He also has Kirk Cousins as his QB.  Sh*t happens.  I still say Devonta Freeman is trash and that starting Ivory and Jones were the logical plays this week.  RB is really weak this year and desperate times call for desperate measures, particularly in deeper leagues.

I added a disclaimer that I'm starting him, which would be his kiss of death.  Your own fault if you need to start threads asking for advice!  He was still the right play, and was running well before the lost fumble.  He also has Kirk Cousins as his QB.  Sh*t happens.  I still say Devonta Freeman is trash and that starting Ivory and Jones were the logical plays this week.

Take your self-deprecation and shove it up your ass! That ******* fumble cost me 8 points!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived